Barr's 2 Litre Limeade bottles

Found 1st Dec 2017Edited by:"dealpickle"
For the second Christmas in a row I'm looking for any stockists of Barr's Limeade in 2 litre bottles in Central or East London. I couldn't find it anywhere last Christmas, Barr's didn't reply to my email asking for it, and I can't find it again now. I know it exists - I saw it on sale somewhere about three months ago. I didn't want it then - but now I do. (Yes, I know I should have bought it!).

By the way, Iceland and Morrisons stores DO NOT stock it in any of the branches i've looked in, so please don't suggest them despite contrary evidence on their websites. Confirmed sightings only please! Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
its usually corner shops that sell Bar's pop
My local B&M had 2lt bottles though unsure which varieties. I'm N.Ireland and only remember because never seen 2lt bottles of the barr flavours before only ever the 750ml ones in Asda or corner shops.
Booker, Makro, Bestway
If near south east London I can get it for you, if can pick I up.
Edited by: "fisco2001" 1st Dec 2017
Had it last week, they've took most the sugar out of it though it's either 4-5g per 100ml, I thought it taste nice but other sugar fiends will not like it.

Asian owned corner shops, the type of shops that are in a row of 10-20 or so with a post office - that's the kind of ship that sells them by me
icecreamwoman2 h, 0 m ago

Had it last week, they've took most the sugar out of it though it's either …Had it last week, they've took most the sugar out of it though it's either 4-5g per 100ml, I thought it taste nice but other sugar fiends will not like it.Asian owned corner shops, the type of shops that are in a row of 10-20 or so with a post office - that's the kind of ship that sells them by me

Ahoy there!
Original Poster
fisco200117 h, 37 m ago

Booker, Makro, BestwayIf near south east London I can get it for you, if …Booker, Makro, BestwayIf near south east London I can get it for you, if can pick I up.

I'm really nowhere near there, but thanks for the offer.
Original Poster
deanos18 h, 3 m ago

its usually corner shops that sell Bar's pop

True - but in the twenty or so that I've looked none of them had Limeade.
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts17 h, 57 m ago

My local B&M had 2lt bottles though unsure which varieties. I'm N.Ireland …My local B&M had 2lt bottles though unsure which varieties. I'm N.Ireland and only remember because never seen 2lt bottles of the barr flavours before only ever the 750ml ones in Asda or corner shops.

I'll give B&M a try, but I've not seen them in there before. Thanks though.
dealpickle1 m ago

I'll give B&M a try, but I've not seen them in there before. Thanks …I'll give B&M a try, but I've not seen them in there before. Thanks though.

Was in my local this afternoon and they had a few bottles (though I'm N.Ireland). Must be quite new stock as never seen them before last week.
If you have found shops that sell Barr pop ask them to get a case in for you
Original Poster
deanos7 h, 8 m ago

If you have found shops that sell Barr pop ask them to get a case in for …If you have found shops that sell Barr pop ask them to get a case in for you

I've actually tried this - they checked with their wholesaler and could only get bottles of Cherryade!
Edited by: "dealpickle" 3rd Dec 2017
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts8 h, 55 m ago

Was in my local this afternoon and they had a few bottles (though I'm …Was in my local this afternoon and they had a few bottles (though I'm N.Ireland). Must be quite new stock as never seen them before last week.

Out of interest, did they actually have Limeade in bottles? At least i'd know that i was looking for something that still existed (although I did last see some about four months ago).
dealpickle8 h, 48 m ago

Out of interest, did they actually have Limeade in bottles? At least i'd …Out of interest, did they actually have Limeade in bottles? At least i'd know that i was looking for something that still existed (although I did last see some about four months ago).

They did. Although some of the "cheap" stores buy out stock of delisted products. Upon saying that Barr's own website does state Limeade is available in 2lt size. I'll be in work this afternoon and I'll check what we have available to order from the supplier (It's not B&M I work for lol). If the 2lt size is unavailable then that is more than likely what has happened and stock will vary from store to store.

Click the picture on the right to circle through the available sizes.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 3rd Dec 2017
Original Poster
deanos10 h, 46 m ago

Cans any good for you …Cans any good for you ?https://www.amazon.co.uk/Barr-Limeade-Cans-330-Pack/dp/B06XHHZ426

Thanks, but I can get the cans already. It's for Christmas, and I want it to last for a bit - the problem with cans is that once they're open you've pretty much got to drink it or it's flat as a pancake the next day.
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts10 h, 3 m ago

They did. Although some of the "cheap" stores buy out stock of delisted …They did. Although some of the "cheap" stores buy out stock of delisted products. Upon saying that Barr's own website does state Limeade is available in 2lt size. I'll be in work this afternoon and I'll check what we have available to order from the supplier (It's not B&M I work for lol). If the 2lt size is unavailable then that is more than likely what has happened and stock will vary from store to store.Click the picture on the right to circle through the available sizes.

Thanks for looking - glad to know it's still out there! I hadn't actually looked at the Barr's site for a while - I didn't realise they did so many different bottle sizes of Limeade now. Why is it so hard to find the damn stuff?!?
Original Poster
Bump
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions