Barry Chuckle dies aged 73

Found 5th Aug
It is a very sad day

Barry Chuckle, half of the comedy duo the Chuckle Brothers, has died aged 73, his manager says.

The entertainer, whose real name was Barry Elliott, starred in ChuckleVision with his brother Paul on the BBC between 1987 and 2009.

Paul said: "I've not just lost my brother, I've lost my theatrical partner of many, many years and my very best friend."

They began their careers on ITV talent show Opportunity Knocks in 1967

bbc.co.uk/new…955
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Seriously, the pall bearers should do "to me, to you" at the church.

RIP, Barry.
Edited by: "terriclarkfan" 5th Aug
18 Comments
34606907-mPZ5U.jpg
Very sad
Oh No. Was a hero of mine growing up.

Rest In Peace Barry.
Sad news indeed.

Oh dear, oh dear
Edited by: "adamwilko007" 5th Aug
34607219-dKlPS.jpg
Sad news to wake up to this morning

34607295-rJkcL.jpg
Seriously, the pall bearers should do "to me, to you" at the church.

RIP, Barry.
Edited by: "terriclarkfan" 5th Aug
terriclarkfan18 m ago

Seriously, the pall bearers should do "to me, to you" at the church.RIP, …Seriously, the pall bearers should do "to me, to you" at the church.RIP, Barry.

No, to me , to you
terriclarkfan1 h, 31 m ago

Seriously, the pall bearers should do "to me, to you" at the church.RIP, …Seriously, the pall bearers should do "to me, to you" at the church.RIP, Barry.

thewrecker74771 h, 12 m ago

No, to me , to you

Larry LaPrise, credited with writing "Do The Hokey Pokey", died in April 1996 in Gooding, Idaho.

His funeral did not go as well; while transferring Larry to his coffin, they put his left leg in, & that's when the trouble began.
He had a dark side too, RIP x

Rest In Peace Barry.

Rip barry, legends the pair of them.
Grew up loving the chuckle brothers show =) happy memories, RIP.
it feels like i lost my childhood happiness . Every time after school i would turn on tv and watch them # Real life kings of the 90s # RIP barry
Sweettooth345th Aug

it feels like i lost my childhood happiness . Every time after school i …it feels like i lost my childhood happiness . Every time after school i would turn on tv and watch them # Real life kings of the 90s # RIP barry

The nation is thinking of you at this truly awful time, Princess. Stay strong. Hard as it feels to believe it right now, life will go on.
TV legend, great kids program, used to put a smile on my face after a long gruelling day at school. May he rest in peace.
It's not looking good for us deek, they're nearly in our field now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants