Groups

BASIC PC WHAT DO I NEED TO BUILD MY OWN???

Banned
    Looking to build a very basic pc just as a spare really, but will be working on it aswell, i will be putting software like coreldraw and photoshop on if thats any importance

should i make my own or buy a cheap one?

any advise and maybe links would be brilliant

cheers in advance

5 Comments

Depends if something properly basic is needed probably cheaper to buy a used one for about £50 like a pentium 4,

If you want a very modern one better to build.

Original Poster Banned

ryouga;7068720

Depends if something properly basic is needed probably cheaper to buy a … Depends if something properly basic is needed probably cheaper to buy a used one for about £50 like a pentium 4,If you want a very modern one better to build.

yeah i thought that but now i live in scotland where i live is kinda remote and dont have them listed in the paper like they used to be in blackpool

how much do ya reckon building a modern one would cost

daz1981;7068804

yeah i thought that but now i live in scotland where i live is kinda … yeah i thought that but now i live in scotland where i live is kinda remote and dont have them listed in the paper like they used to be in blackpoolhow much do ya reckon building a modern one would cost

I got mine online for £50 delivered which was a Pentium 4 model with 100 gig hard drive and Windows XP on it and a gig of ram and a dvd burner so thats cheaper than building own which I would say even on the cheap would be at least £100 unless you find a cheap deal online.

You would need a case, a dvd burner, ram, motherboard, power supply, cpu, hard drive, some cables, a keyboard, a mouse, an operating system etc.

Better to just buy cheap online if you can.

Original Poster Banned

ryouga;7068855

I got mine online for £50 delivered which was a Pentium 4 model with 100 … I got mine online for £50 delivered which was a Pentium 4 model with 100 gig hard drive and Windows XP on it and a gig of ram and a dvd burner so thats cheaper than building own which I would say even on the cheap would be at least £100 unless you find a cheap deal online.You would need a case, a dvd burner, ram, motherboard, power supply, cpu, hard drive, some cables, a keyboard, a mouse, an operating system etc.Better to just buy cheap online if you can.

where did you get yours from?

daz1981;7069019

where did you get yours from?

Just an online site like this, try and make a thread on forsale/trade and ask if someone has one for that price as you are bound to get some offers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?34
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??37
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?711
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.914

See more discussions