Basic question on passport how to format parents names please?

Found 31st Oct 2015
Hi,

Section 4 wants my mothers "full name surname first" would i do it as surname, middle name, first name ?

or

surname first name middle name ?

i know this sounds daft but want to get every little detail correct

thanks guys:)
Community Updates
AskAsics
6 Comments
I wouldn't bother with parents middle names but if you want to include them, it should be Surname, First Name, Middle Name.
Original Poster
yipykayay

I wouldn't bother with parents middle names but if you want to include … I wouldn't bother with parents middle names but if you want to include them, it should be Surname, First Name, Middle Name.

Thanks very much
adamwilko007

Thanks very much

I tried 5 times to fill out passport application, always made silly mistakes, did it in 5 minutes on line.
gov.uk/app…ort
Original Poster
ellenw

I tried 5 times to fill out passport application, always made silly … I tried 5 times to fill out passport application, always made silly mistakes, did it in 5 minutes on line.https://www.gov.uk/apply-renew-passport

​how did you cut your photos? Did you leave a white border or do it right up to the edge?
My photos didn't have a border to start with. Cut the border off and make sure the photo is the correct size.

adamwilko007

​how did you cut your photos? Did you leave a white border or do it right … ​how did you cut your photos? Did you leave a white border or do it right up to the edge?

I had my photos taken at my local Timpsons shoe place , he cut the photos for me, sister had hers done at post office.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants