basket and 2 lines symbol on washine machine

9 replies
Found 18th Oct 2016
whats this mean? ive searched tho i can find the symbol i cant find what it means. machine did this at 17:55 samsung closed at 18:00 sods hell

1. Ask
  2. Basket
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Basket
9 Comments

Original Poster

missleading

You didn't try very hard.

saw that and symbol not on it

I think it might be what mine was showing too and I couldn't find it either.
managed to work out that it was the filter at the front bottom of machine that needed cleaning out.

Original Poster

tafflass

I think it might be what mine was showing too and I couldn't find it … I think it might be what mine was showing too and I couldn't find it either.managed to work out that it was the filter at the front bottom of machine that needed cleaning out.

its a filter ? did you put washing powder in the conditioner part?

might be a different machine to mine but mine has a filter on the bottom right (behind a panel you can remove with a flat knife). it needs to be unscrewed,water came out and then I took the filter out which had some fluff stuck in it. cleaned it out and all was ok again and symbol disappeared. happened about 3 times now.

You should be able to find an instruction manual online. The error codes seem to be letters and numbers but it looks like yours is specific to the actual washer.

Original Poster

tafflass

might be a different machine to mine but mine has a filter on the bottom … might be a different machine to mine but mine has a filter on the bottom right (behind a panel you can remove with a flat knife). it needs to be unscrewed,water came out and then I took the filter out which had some fluff stuck in it. cleaned it out and all was ok again and symbol disappeared. happened about 3 times now.

i know the filter you are on about. i thought that was for derbies not powder? i clean mine due to limescale every 3 months

Original Poster

eslick

You should be able to find an instruction manual online. The error codes … You should be able to find an instruction manual online. The error codes seem to be letters and numbers but it looks like yours is specific to the actual washer.

there are no error codes. just a flashing basket and 2 lines

it might help someone if you give the model number.
does your machine still work in the meantime?
Mines a new one and has an lcd display and every 40 washes I need to run an empty eco drum clean wash maybe yours is the same?

Rtfm?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions