Groups

bath question help?

we have a few scrapes down it from the kids dropping their shower gel bottles and are left with black and red scrapes!

49 Comments

I thought you wanted help getting in the bath then :oops:

Banned

is this a statement or a question for help removing the scrapes?

I've not tried it yet but I've heard that t cut removes the marks?

Ours is full of marks from various bath toys!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6094875

I thought you wanted help getting in the bath then :oops:

not there just yet! :oops:

Original Poster

DangerGod;6094878

is this a statement or a question for help removing the scrapes?

a question sorry :oops:

Original Poster

Mijooly;6094879

I've not tried it yet but I've heard that t cut removes the marks?Ours is … I've not tried it yet but I've heard that t cut removes the marks?Ours is full of marks from various bath toys!

right i might give it a go in fact i have t-cut in the garage
    i am fed up looking at the scrapes as the bathroom is all white and grey and this just shows it up :roll: thanks anyway will let you know if it works :thumbsup:

wulshaz;6094887

not there just yet! :oops:

:giggle:

If its just gels it should wash off with a bit of rubbing honey? x x

Banned

mr muscle bathroom cleaner

Tried silicon sealant remover? - I have no idea if it will work, but if it removes that stuff and doesn't harm the bath then it can remove anything (perhaps!) lol - Sounds odd though, we have stuff fall in our bath all the time and stuff chucked in it and nothing seems to 'scrape it' ?!

Banned

ClarityofMind;6094904

:giggle:If its just gels it should wash off with a bit of rubbing honey? … :giggle:If its just gels it should wash off with a bit of rubbing honey? x x

i think she said it was scrapes from the bottle itself being dropped.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6094904

:giggle:If its just gels it should wash off with a bit of rubbing honey? … :giggle:If its just gels it should wash off with a bit of rubbing honey? x x

i tried that but its as if it has scraped the bath its hard to describe :roll: and i,m blonde so there goes another problem! :w00t:

wulshaz;6094917

i tried that but its as if it has scraped the bath its hard to describe … i tried that but its as if it has scraped the bath its hard to describe :roll: and i,m blonde so there goes another problem! :w00t:

lol, same problem as me sweetie, good luck with the stain cleaning x x x

Buy a new bath

DangerGod;6094914

i think she said it was scrapes from the bottle itself being dropped.

yes I just imagined the gels seeped out when the bottles were dropped :oops:

Original Poster

right this is the best way for me to describe it! here goes!
    you know how when you are walking along like a school corridor and you scuff your shoes and it leaves a mark on the floor its like that from the bottles dropping into the bath :roll:

If non of the previous methods work of suggest you try 'T' cut. It is normally used to get rid of scratches and scuffs on cars.:thumbsup::thumbsup: good luck:-D

J.Dance;6094929

Buy a new bath

lol Mr Money bags!

MikeL;6094936

If non of the previous methods work of suggest you try 'T' cut. It is … If non of the previous methods work of suggest you try 'T' cut. It is normally used to get rid of scratches and scuffs on cars.:thumbsup::thumbsup: good luck:-D

You, so totally didnt read the thread lol!

Hi Mike x

wulshaz;6094934

right this is the best way for me to describe it! here goes!you know how … right this is the best way for me to describe it! here goes!you know how when you are walking along like a school corridor and you scuff your shoes and it leaves a mark on the floor its like that from the bottles dropping into the bath :roll:

it wont just rub off against your skin?

ClarityofMind;6094942

You, so totally didnt read the thread lol!Hi Mike x

Hi CoM how are you?.

Must admit I didn't read the thread, fancied a glass of cider about 2:30 since then had 2 or three:thumbsup:..... maybe more:thumbsup::thumbsup:....... ho hum

MikeL;6094964

Hi CoM how are you?.Must admit I didn't read the thread, fancied a glass … Hi CoM how are you?.Must admit I didn't read the thread, fancied a glass of cider about 2:30 since then had 2 or three:thumbsup:..... maybe more:thumbsup::thumbsup:....... ho hum

I'm fine sweetie.. Can I have one of your cider's please? x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6094945

it wont just rub off against your skin?

no and i have tried like scraping it with my nail! :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6094967

I'm fine sweetie.. Can I have one of your cider's please? x

you hum it I'll play it:w00t:

Original Poster

MikeL;6094964

Hi CoM how are you?.Must admit I didn't read the thread, fancied a glass … Hi CoM how are you?.Must admit I didn't read the thread, fancied a glass of cider about 2:30 since then had 2 or three:thumbsup:..... maybe more:thumbsup::thumbsup:....... ho hum

i did that last night and shouldnt have bothered :oops:

MikeL;6094981

you hum it I'll play it:w00t:

Like this?

youtube.com/wat…6Fo

( I couldnt find one for cider lol )

tinkerbell28;6094990

Watching this thread, as the kids have doen this to our bath over the … Watching this thread, as the kids have doen this to our bath over the hols, who is talking alcohol in the thread, seriously evil stuff blerghhhhhhhh.

Is this Big brother watching ?? :x

ClarityofMind;6094998

Like this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqBa7eay6Fo( I couldnt find one … Like this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqBa7eay6Fo( I couldnt find one for cider lol )

Good one, had I been drinking 'Whites' I might have read the thread:w00t::w00t::w00t:

ClarityofMind;6094937

lol Mr Money bags!

Fair enough go steal one :-D

MikeL;6095013

Good one, had I been drinking 'Whites' I might have read the … Good one, had I been drinking 'Whites' I might have read the thred:w00t::w00t::w00t:

see.. there's a tip for ya ;-)

Guess I'll have to go buy my own cider lol! :-D

J.Dance;6095020

Fair enough go steal one :-D

oh thats much better now I approve :-D

how come you conquered before you saw and came?

ClarityofMind;6095032

oh thats much better now I approve :-Dhow come you conquered before … oh thats much better now I approve :-Dhow come you conquered before you saw and came?

I pressed the big red nuke button then entered the town

J.Dance;6095052

I pressed the big red nuke button then entered the town

you cant have seen much then ;-):roll:

ClarityofMind;6095055

you cant have seen much then ;-):roll:

No I'm shortsighted anyway :?

ClarityofMind;6095022

see.. there's a tip for ya ;-)Guess I'll have to go buy my own cider lol! … see.. there's a tip for ya ;-)Guess I'll have to go buy my own cider lol! :-D

When you get to the checkout tell them you know me and you will get it free:w00t::w00t:

J.Dance;6095062

No I'm shortsighted anyway :?

well you cant stop a man from conquering when he's wearing spectacles :giggle:

MikeL;6095074

When you get to the checkout tell them you know me and you will get it … When you get to the checkout tell them you know me and you will get it free:w00t::w00t:

Okie... I'll try it. The name's MikeL, right? ;-)

ClarityofMind;6095032

oh thats much better now I approve :-Dhow come you conquered before … oh thats much better now I approve :-Dhow come you conquered before you saw and came?

Who's 'came' this early on a Sunday????:whistling:

ClarityofMind;6095084

Okie... I'll try it. The name's MikeL, right? ;-)

You got that right dude:thumbsup:

MikeL;6095092

You got that right dude:thumbsup:

I tell ya they better know who I mean or you'll be in twouble ;-)

MikeL;6095087

Who's 'came' this early on a Sunday????:whistling:

well, certainly not me. lol!:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions