Groups

Bath Tub replacement

Guys I want to budget for replacing my old bath tub. Any ideas how much the approximate cost of labour would be? I'm in the south east if that helps. Also, how long would it take to complete the job? Thanks

7 Comments

I have a dimmable chrome pull switch for your light for £12.00 if your interested, not that you have asked lol?

Original Poster

what light ? :?

Banned

Don't know but let me know as i've promised the other half and myself a spa bath when we do our bathroom :-D

Its a dimmable pullswitch for your bathroom light? If you need a pic let me know my ebay id is acidsky2002 thanks

sent ya a PM

Banned

dcx_badass;2142922

They're horrible, our friend has one. It takes all the dirt in, then next … They're horrible, our friend has one. It takes all the dirt in, then next time you use it it sprays black grit out into the bath. So disscusting.

Sorry nothing but good memories with the other half in a £125 hotel room :whistling: and we weren't even going out :oops:

jackt010;2142940

sent ya a PM

No PM received unless your talking about someone else?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions