Found 10th Jun 2010
Has anyone here used BathEmpire.com before?

They seem to be quite a good value site, but I wanted to see if anyone had had dealings with them before placing an order.

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

I found this from the review centre, hope this helps :thumbsup:
Never used them myself personally

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

Cheers, shame that there are so few reviews though, it's difficult to tell whether it is a so-so company, or if it's mainly only people that have had a bad experience that can bothered to rant about it, and those with a good experience just don't bother, for those couple of bad reviews there could, I guess, be hundreds of happy customers....

ARGH! - lol

Funder;8811979

Cheers, shame that there are so few reviews though, it's difficult to … Cheers, shame that there are so few reviews though, it's difficult to tell whether it is a so-so company, or if it's mainly only people that have had a bad experience that can bothered to rant about it, and those with a good experience just don't bother, for those couple of bad reviews there could, I guess, be hundreds of happy customers.... ARGH! - lol

You could always look at other review sites before making your mind up :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Unfortunatly, either;

a ) I am rubbish at searching

or

b ) there just aren't many reviews

Even searching for reviews seems to turn up little more than the above site, (and HUKD of course! :P)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57561
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions