Groups

BATHROOM ACCESORIES

New bathroom (leak behind the bath taps but that is another story), need to get towel rail, toilet roll holder etc.

Surprised at how prices vary. Happy to spend more for something that won't rust or look shabby after a while. What is the difference between chrome finish or chrome on brass...I am confused.

Any help appreciated

8 Comments

IKEA

Banned

chrome finish is normally plastic so not durable

Banned

toolstation / screwfix is cheap

I got a really nice toilet roll holder from Woolworths online that has never rusted,just had a look and they don't stock it now,so i'm not much use sorry lol

Asda Direct, look for Croydex brand, super quality, great price.(_;)

4 items for £20.00

Original Poster

Thanks. The Asda one is a good deal but it's a whole set and I only need two items from it.

Bathworld seem to be really expensive and that's the problem.........don't know whether more expensive because better quality, how can I tell ???

iglimpse

Thanks. The Asda one is a good deal but it's a whole set and I only need … Thanks. The Asda one is a good deal but it's a whole set and I only need two items from it.Bathworld seem to be really expensive and that's the problem.........don't know whether more expensive because better quality, how can I tell ???

Two of the items at Asda are well worth £20, flog the two that you don't need, trust me, these are really good quality.

Original Poster

Inactive

Two of the items at Asda are well worth £20, flog the two that you don't … Two of the items at Asda are well worth £20, flog the two that you don't need, trust me, these are really good quality.

Thanks, they look good but after a more square design to fit in with design of the bathroom.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions