Groups
    EXPIRED

Bathroom Furniture, Fittings & Accessories required

I'm currently replacing my entire bathroom. Stripped back to the brick and installing everything new. I've bought and am in the process of fitting the furniture (White Bath, sink, shower & toilet cube), i've picked out my tiles tinyurl.com/373…7vz with some vertical stripes made up of these tinyurl.com/36d…nwf

I'll need some bathroom accessories, and have been shocked at some of the prices i've seen for even the most basic accessories, can anyone help me locate any deals for the following;

Floor tiles
    Bathroom cabinet/mirror or shelves
    Light fitting and bulbs
    Wall mounted heater (halogen?)
    Towel rails
    Toilet roll holder/dispenser
    Mats
    Replacement light switch fitting

3 Comments

Have you tried Home Sense (Home only items from T K Maxx. They are also online now.

Original Poster

thesummerof69

Have you tried Home Sense (Home only items from T K Maxx. They are also … Have you tried Home Sense (Home only items from T K Maxx. They are also online now.

Thanks for that, had a look and there might be a few things on their site to finish off the look of the bathroom. Floor mats was the only thing on my list, but maybe worth keeping an eye on.

The actual stores are much better than the website. If you go regularly you get some super designer bargains. I also like Dunelm.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv917
      2. Wifi extender1218
      3. Looking for Missguided unidays code plz11
      4. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?35

See more discussions