Bathroom sink

    My bathroom sink is missing the plug, it is the type where the plug usually stays in the hole and there is a wee knob to pull it up and down. So currently there is an open hole in sink and about 3 or 4 inches down there is a small bar which moves up and down with the knob. Does anyone know where i can buy a replacement plug.



    B & Q is your best bet mate.

    goto tool station or screwfix (in that order) as there cheaper than B&Q. Look on their websites first
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5022503
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
      3. GCSE Results day911
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

      See more discussions