hi guys soon to be in market for new bathroom

came across the following, is it a good deal

betterbathrooms.com/bat…ste

any other suggestions
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Forgot to mention that I would be grateful
All depends on what you are after, I just remodeled the bathroom I bought every thing separately though as I wanted a modern look each to their own though
It is a very good price!

Can't comment on quality as it looks unbranded.

'You pays your money,you takes your chance!'
^^^^^^^^^
ouch!
There's a showroom quite local to me that's quite impressive.
The cost seems good however looking at customer reviews of the company they fall very short on aftersales service and resolving problems. One reviewer described the company as being all fur coat and no knickers.
Toptrumpet37 m ago

^^^^^^^^^ouch!There's a showroom quite local to me that's quite …^^^^^^^^^ouch!There's a showroom quite local to me that's quite impressive.The cost seems good however looking at customer reviews of the company they fall very short on aftersales service and resolving problems. One reviewer described the company as being all fur coat and no knickers.

Are you referring to the company that I mentioned

Thanks
The ouch referred to oliverkennedy10 's 'modern look' comment.
It's not a bad price - they will be budget pieces, but that's why it is so cheap.

Apart from the bath you could try searching for individual components on E-bay to compare prices, there is a lot of nice pieces coming from China at the moment.

I'm looking at a waterfall shower head and arm for £20 although this particular one is from the UK.
There is a complete thermostatic mixer and rainfall shower head for £55 here

Those sink taps in your link are only £20 but you can buy cheaper ones that look ok.
That is a good price. I have just got a new bathroom and paid £600 for all furniture, but mine also included a shower.
Thanks guys please keep providing advice as this is all new and a bit too much as looking to do full refurb of a house
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions