Groups
    EXPIRED

Bathrooms

Hello,

I'm about to move house to the South East area - the house needs a new bathroom and cloakroom - does anyone have any recommendations where to buy one...

Thanks.

(also if anyone can recommend a boiler replacement service (want to replace existing boiler with a combi-boiler) anyone advice would be appreciated. Thanks again.

6 Comments

hiya tetowek , welcome to the south east, bathrooms and clockrooms , try wickes or b and q / homebase ect we have plenty of choice, boilers i can recomend a company called iguana heating iguanaheating.com/
    they are currently taking all british gas customers and work , fitted my boiler last week and did a superb job with excellent customer service, hope this helps you out.

Original Poster

Thanks very much for the advice katya1971, particularly for that website - I'll probably try and get an approx quote from them - so far we've only had one quote of £3,000 to replace the boiler with a combi boiler (and remove the hot water tank).

i would try plumbworld. they have a great range of bathrooms and pay 5.5% quidco too. I ordered a whirlpool showerbath, with a screen, toilet, sink, taps and shower for £850, waiting to get delivered. They do bathrooms from around £170.

well im not sure of the cost to change the system from one to the other as mine was a stright replacement combi i got the hr24 idel which is very compact also has a radio controlled thermostat so no need for wires to the lounge.
    boiler is quiet running and supposed to be energy efficient tho to early to quote at the moment will have to wait for the next winter fuel bill.

]http//ww…uk/

sorry, forgot link

ohh just forgot to say i have also just got a bathroom suite and managed to get it for £224.00 complete with taps and side panels from b&q try to buy on a discount day and if you know someone with a dimond card tug them along on a wednesday for an extra 10% (note some larger store dont honour diamond card on kitchen and bathroom discounted deals) but maidstone do ! not sure what area you are moving to ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Google assistant notification811
      2. cheap glasses websites811
      3. Which android box?49
      4. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?67

See more discussions