Found 6th Apr 2011
Going for a bath because i stink.
That is all.

1. Misc
  2. Bathroom
23 Comments

Can smell ya from here!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01734/p_barbara-windsor_1734359c.jpg

getting more like facebook than a Deal website

Banned

stink? so why you bathing i thought that was your usual smell

sickly sweet

Ahh, that pic reminds me of nikki...........wonder where she is lately ?

Oh and enjoy your bath Em .........i can smell ya from here ( remember you only live up the road )........mwahaha !!
I had a shower this morning but gonna have a nice bath later before bed as i have just changed all the bedding today and its AGAINST THE LAW in my book to get into a fresh bed without bathing first , lol................mmm cant wait X)

have a nice bath, use some of those bombcosmetic stuff!

Take my fella with you (really, you can have him..) he must bath about twice a month. It seriously grosses me out.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pfA3j0ADjlo/Sn_MSh622OI/AAAAAAAAAPA/W1fttZfdefs/s320/Smelly+Feet.jpg

shopstilldrops

Ahh, that pic reminds me of nikki...........wonder where she is lately … Ahh, that pic reminds me of nikki...........wonder where she is lately ?Oh and enjoy your bath Em .........i can smell ya from here ( remember you only live up the road )........mwahaha !!I had a shower this morning but gonna have a nice bath later before bed as i have just changed all the bedding today and its AGAINST THE LAW in my book to get into a fresh bed without bathing first , lol................mmm cant wait X)

lol same here.. Nothing better than a clean bod with clean sheets! HATE ppl getting in the bed with daytime clothes on too!

Nikki999

Take my fella with you (really, you can have him..) he must bath about … Take my fella with you (really, you can have him..) he must bath about twice a month. It seriously grosses me out.

oO................you are jesting arent you ??..................if not then BORK !!..X)

Original Poster

My feet really stink aswell, like cheese and onion pasties!

emmalampkin

http://www.talking-cats.com/images/submissions/mySubmissions/my-talking-cat-030.jpg

emmalampkin

Eeeeewwww, and you luck so lady like Emma X)

Original Poster

I have hairy toes!

shopstilldrops

oO................you are jesting arent you ??..................if not … oO................you are jesting arent you ??..................if not then BORK !!..X)

Nope, Im not. I feel like his mother having to say 'Are you going to have a bath today?'

(whats BORK!? )

Nikki999

Take my fella with you (really, you can have him..) he must bath about … Take my fella with you (really, you can have him..) he must bath about twice a month. It seriously grosses me out.

How can you go out with him if he doesn't wash very often,omg nooooooooooo

Nikki999

Nope, Im not. I feel like his mother having to say 'Are you going to have … Nope, Im not. I feel like his mother having to say 'Are you going to have a bath today?'(whats BORK!? )

Mine's is the opposite - he has two showers a day, one first thing in the morning and one after work before jumping into his comfies.

deb8z

How can you go out with him if he doesn't wash very often,omg nooooooooooo

Must be the Lynx effect.. (it masks a whole host of things!)

Nikki999

Must be the Lynx effect.. (it masks a whole host of things!)

lol - that's true! X)

kaks26

lol - that's true! X)

Keep it clean ladies...

Original Poster

Oh dear- never leave your computer logged in!

emmalampkin

Oh dear- never leave your computer logged in!

Yeah yeah, you can't take it back now.. Get back to french-plaiting your toes...

emmalampkin

I have hairy toes!

Excellent....are you going to cut that and start a new comp?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

See more discussions