Batleys cash and carrycan i just walk in and buy stuff or not

Found 25th Jan 2013
I wanted to go in but i dont have a card ive got a card for makro but here good things about batleys whats it like inside is it like makro whats the difference and would they refuse to sell to me or would i not even get in the door.just dont want to drive up there for nothing
batleys.co.uk/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

http://www.batleys.co.uk/contact.php

Phone them???

I have "reported" this thread so that it can be moved from the "Feedback" Forum to the "Misc" Forum.

just fill in 1 of their little forms & get a card, same as all the rest, I put down that I'm a market trader or car booter & no-one there gives two hoots as long as you're spending some money, I think it's just a silly old bit of red tape that means they can only sell to registered customers...you need 20 plastic garden chairs for 50 quid, you just havn't realised it yet

DarkEnergy2012

just fill in 1 of their little forms & get a card, same as all the rest, … just fill in 1 of their little forms & get a card, same as all the rest, I put down that I'm a market trader or car booter & no-one there gives two hoots as long as you're spending some money, I think it's just a silly old bit of red tape that means they can only sell to registered customers...you need 20 plastic garden chairs for 50 quid, you just havn't realised it yet

if u set as a car booter it asks to provide proof of the business what can be used for that?

nitelighter

if u set as a car booter it asks to provide proof of the business what … if u set as a car booter it asks to provide proof of the business what can be used for that?

whip up an invoice for your 'business' office.microsoft.com/en-…spx

years since I went to one but you could register there and then but you need something with your companies VAT number on it. Makro is a lot more gentrified than a real cash and carry, expect a warehouse full of shelves but better prices.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants