Groups
    EXPIRED

batman or darth vadar/maul costumes kid sizes

im after these in aged 3 - 4 preferably online... anyone seen any? the lego 360 games have a lot to answer for in our house!
    thanks in advance
    jo

8 Comments

same here, they do a decent commander cody storm tropper outfit at toysrus.
    or just normal storm troopers in toys r us and i saw them at tesco's a couple of months ago.

I dont know of any star wars, TBH I aint seen these in the shops for a while and my lads grown out of his, we got from ASDA and BHS! Smyths toy shop had darth vader a few weeks ago but dont remember seeing it since!

But I did recently get a Batman one for my lad for Christmas, hes 4 tomorrow but its 5-6 and fits fine, hes a small 4! Also its the Grey and Blue and yellow one!

Original Poster

where did u get the batman one from hun?

oh pants sorry! it was Asda! Only £12

Original Poster

lol thank u x

Original Poster

wow check out the tv shows section of woolies fancy dress! they have everything from batman to wonderwoman to indie jones!!

B&M sell the Darth Vader and Storm Trooper suits (ages 3-4 and 6-7) for £3.99 each in-store :thumbsup: Picked up a Darth Vader one for my eldest about a month ago.

Original Poster

gutted our local b and ms soldout! cheers though! if u see any and fancy posting them?:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions