Batman - The Dark Knight...

Supermod 12 replies
Found 24th Jul 2008
...anyone lucky enough to see this last night?

It was amazing. Not a huge film fan but I would definitely go and watch it again!

12 Comments

It was amazing

thanks for the spoilers, way a go to ruin a film I've been waiting 4weeks to see.

GJDM.

Original Poster Supermod

black gerbil1;2594953

thanks for the spoilers, way a go to ruin a film I've been waiting 4weeks … thanks for the spoilers, way a go to ruin a film I've been waiting 4weeks to see.GJDM.

Id be more than happy to spoil it for you if you want me to.

is Batman in it ????

Original Poster Supermod

alnbowes;2595060

is Batman in it ????

Nah, sorry to ruin it. He isnt. The whole film is about a man who collects dead bats. They call him The Batman.

oh dont think i'll bother now ... someone said there was a joker in it ...he must be it :thumbsup:

Got to go and see this with my boyfriend next week, really not interested!!

Original Poster Supermod

shezza;2595323

Got to go and see this with my boyfriend next week, really not … Got to go and see this with my boyfriend next week, really not interested!!

I wasnt too interested either but I am so glad I went. Let me know what you think!

Going to see it in the imax in london tomorrow , cannot wait!!

I loved it & I'm not much of a film buff either. Would recommend it. Got some really cool lenticular posters too
Ledger the best ever Joker in my opinion.

so i want to go to an IMAX theatre but couldnt find a list of them , Im in Newcastle middlesbrough area

Just been to see it today and was a quality film. Not over-hyped like many.

very good film....loved Ledger, he the best Joker ever....

MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1219
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428614679
    3. Boredom1822
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769659

See more discussions