Groups
    EXPIRED

Batman: The Dark Knight - Instore deals

Hey,

was just wondering if anybody has heard anything about any Dark Knight DVD deals, its released on Monday and just wanted to know if the supermarkets will be doing any deals etc.

I suspect a few people might be interested to know?

Thanks in advance.

28 Comments

Can't find anything cheaper than £11.89 at love film and thats online.
    Asda £13.71
    Tesco £11.97

aarond74;3670721

Can't find anything cheaper than £11.89 at love film and thats online. … Can't find anything cheaper than £11.89 at love film and thats online. Asda £13.71Tesco £11.97

Is Tesco in store or online please? I'm after blu ray for pressie

Original Poster

Tesco online from Tesco Jersey I think

Hi, this site should tell you all you need to know.
    Woolworths is coming in at £9.90 on dvd but it might not be here next week. Blu Ray prices are also listed.

batmanthedarkknightdvd-bluray.co.uk/the…php

Original Poster

aarond74;3670836

Hi, this site should tell you all you need to know. Woolworths is coming … Hi, this site should tell you all you need to know. Woolworths is coming in at £9.90 on dvd but it might not be here next week. Blu Ray prices are also listed. http://www.batmanthedarkknightdvd-bluray.co.uk/the_dark_knight_dvd.php

Cool a single comparison site for one DVD, it is an awesome film though.

Thanks for that. I saw a while back it was posted as a deal at woolies for £9.90 but I resisted as I thought the supermarkets would have it cheaper (might be a smart move if they go under) such as they have with recent releases like Indiana Jones, Hancock, Mamma Mia etc.

Will have a hunt round monday, have added some rep :thumbsup::santa:

I:santa::gift: have a feeling the supermarkets will come up with something. For a few quid off they'll get people through the doors and spending more cash. Merci for the rep.:santa::

I need to get this for my sister for xmas so will be looking round too.

Probably be on offer in morrisons like the deals with kung fu panda and mama mia - you have to be quick though!

aarond74;3670836

Hi, this site should tell you all you need to know. Woolworths is coming … Hi, this site should tell you all you need to know. Woolworths is coming in at £9.90 on dvd but it might not be here next week. Blu Ray prices are also listed. http://www.batmanthedarkknightdvd-bluray.co.uk/the_dark_knight_dvd.php

Thanks Rep added

thanks for that.

leanne x

:thumbsup:

Just had an email from woolworths. my order has been cancelled, ordered for £9.90 couple of weeks ago as a pre-release offer.

Original Poster

£11.97 @ Sainsburys

thebeast2020;3680787

£11.97 @ Sainsburys

On-line or instore please?

Blu ray?

Original Poster

instore dvd.
    £9 at asda instore i think

Just phoned Asda and they said it was £!3 something!!

Has no one been to the super markets yet? ;-)

£11.97 in Sainsburys
    £12.72 in Tesco

Hi guys, i've just posted a deal on the 2 disc edition of The Dark Knight... £9.99 instore at Morrisons

Sweet, rep added.

Original Poster

reddeb;3694952

Just phoned Asda and they said it was £13 something!!

My friend told me he saw an ad outside our local asda advertsing it for £9 :?

jamcam88;3695209

Hi guys, i've just posted a deal on the 2 disc edition of The Dark … Hi guys, i've just posted a deal on the 2 disc edition of The Dark Knight... £9.99 instore at Morrisons

Oh well, will try morrisons later. Thanks.

Wasn't in Woolie's or Sainsbury's when I went in this morning.

:-(

Original Poster

Sainsburys is £11.97 anyway

thebeast2020;3696283

Sainsburys is £11.97 anyway

Brill.

:santa:

HMV have it for £9.99 if you spend £10 in store. Then they take off the VAT reduction at the till, so works out slightly less (if you have anything else that you want to buy in there) :thumbsup:

went to asda and it was £13.47 will get it elswhere

£13.72 standard in asda
    £18.97 blu-ray
    £27.97 dark knight and begins on bluray

reddeb;3694952

Just phoned Asda and they said it was £!3 something!!

?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co44
      2. Speccing a gaming pc411
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1020
      4. Legal advice?11

See more discussions