EXPIRED

Batteries

Anyone know of good places to buy batteries & chargers from please? AA & AAA etc...

9 Comments

Gosh. Lots of options - what sort of batteries are you after? I assume Ni-MH, but cheap ones or quality branded ones. I have seen many places sell packs of Ni-Mh for under a pound or two in the past but I generally think the branded ones are better. What sort of quantites and capacities do you want (NiMh AA ranges from about 1300mAh to about 2800mAh); what size and speed charger do you want?

ebuyer have an energizer charger with four AA 2500mAH cells for £9.99 (QF 97611) and a four pack of AAA cells for £4.25 (QF 97605); these prices seem fair if not good for branded batteries, but if there was something else you wanted from ebuyer you could make the order upto £30 to receive £10 off via google checkout...

If you are after a set of AA's with a charger, you'll probably find ]this one to be the best quality/value.

also, if for some reason you don't like sony or play.com, try picstop.co.uk - they have a nice range of cheapish chargers + batteries.

sony batteries... hot :-D

[url]www.7dayshop.com[/url] - fantastic prices, lots of choices, highly recommended

Original Poster

kemot1984

If you are after a set of AA's with a charger, you'll probably find ]this … If you are after a set of AA's with a charger, you'll probably find ]this one to be the best quality/value.

Quite like this one, but out of stock....

For all my battery needs I use Battery Force as I've found them very reliable in the past. They stock a wide range of batteries but if its rechargeables you're after Uniross are a particularly good make.

battery-force.co.uk/

Don't forget 5% Quidco.

Original Poster

kemot1984

also, if for some reason you don't like sony or play.com, try … also, if for some reason you don't like sony or play.com, try picstop.co.uk - they have a nice range of cheapish chargers + batteries.

Bought a charger & batteries from here. Thanks....

I just bought a Uniross X-Press 300 Battery Charger including 4 AA 2300mAh Batteries for only £7.34 - delivered.

See Hot Deal below:-
hotukdeals.com/for…577

Don't forget for Free delivery this Bank Holiday Weekend
Use Discount Code at Checkout: B1HFX7
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)68
    2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925