Groups
    EXPIRED

Batteries

Looking for last minute batteries for all the toys for my daughter

Will need quite a few (When we were getting her presents they seemed to get forgotten about, lol)

I see some good offers at asda and the like through search, but there is no expiry dates on them.

Anyone know which offers are still going?

Thanks

6 Comments

Hi, I got all of ours from Poundstretcher. Packs of 14 AA or AAA Hyundai batteries for a pound. They had loads of other types and if they're just for the kids toys they'll do quite well.

Original Poster

mhabble

Hi, I got all of ours from Poundstretcher. Packs of 14 AA or AAA Hyundai … Hi, I got all of ours from Poundstretcher. Packs of 14 AA or AAA Hyundai batteries for a pound. They had loads of other types and if they're just for the kids toys they'll do quite well.

Cheers mhabble. That wil do nice for boxing day

This won't really help you but, I bought a load of rechargeable batteries off Ebay a couple of weeks ago ready for xmas. I think I paid £15 for 16 Duracell rechargeables.

The money spent JUST on batteries for the new toys is just unreal. So this year I planned in advance

Original Poster

Bammy

This won't really help you but, I bought a load of rechargeable batteries … This won't really help you but, I bought a load of rechargeable batteries off Ebay a couple of weeks ago ready for xmas. I think I paid £15 for 16 Duracell rechargeables.The money spent JUST on batteries for the new toys is just unreal. So this year I planned in advance

Batteries have come down quite a bit in recent times. Should have got them before when I see the offers but like I say it just got forgot about somehow
    Edited by: "jonny619447" 24th Dec 2010

Poundland or 99p store sell them in strips. There ok for my sons trains. Ive put a few in toys today so will see how long they last. Duracell have a lot off buy 4 get 4 free packs about but they are usually over the £4 mark. Ive seen these in Morrisons, Currys, Pc World

Yeah i got all mine from poundland same as poundstretchers and haven't had a problem since with them not bad for a pound
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions