Batteries in Hand luggage?

As title really, can i take batteries in my hand luggage on a flight?

8 Comments

Original Poster

Yes, what do you think people with phones, laptops and cameras do? Buy … Yes, what do you think people with phones, laptops and cameras do? Buy new ones out there.

I assumed so :s

no it was more the thought of it being potentially corrosive and that it's acid/alkaline...

thank-you for the speedy response.

I concur. Always take spares and usually in my passport bag. (know where your coming from though)

Batteries are allowed except 'wet' ones, ie car batteries etc. Batteries for you camera etc are fine. Keep them at hand or put them loose in the tray with your watch etc when going through airport security

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVWru0JbBQe30x8zR1CINP7kE1EslcQIu66NFEps0EoqN2-IRH&t=1[/img]

dcx_badass

Yes, what do you think people with phones, laptops and cameras do? Buy … Yes, what do you think people with phones, laptops and cameras do? Buy new ones out there.

pleasant as usual hey.

dcx_badass

I answered it in a manner relevant to the quality of the question.

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw4YA1LEky6fM_eznUSxJ4CmWxpgjeRBT8UIA-EFf07CovICDWwQ[/img]

^^
that should be U'RE ...dumbasses cant spell and i cba correcting it...ok i cant do it full stop!

dcx_badass

I answered it in a manner relevant to the quality of the question.

Informative troll is still a troll.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767127
    3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
    4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions