Battery Case Advice

Found 31st Mar
Hi, does anybody have any recommendations for iPhone 6S Battery Case Portable Chargers that aren’t too weighty but pack a punch in terms of extra battery life? Headed to Cannes in May to cover the film festival and looking to be a bit economical on extra baggage
Community Updates
AskElectronicsBattery
4 Comments
Why not get a portable charger? They’re much better value for money and can be used for any device.
Mechtup1 h, 8 m ago

Why not get a portable charger? They’re much better value for money and c …Why not get a portable charger? They’re much better value for money and can be used for any device.

That’s what I’m after, but the ones that double as a phone case
jordanmb984 m ago

That’s what I’m after, but the ones that double as a phone case

I know...
Try looking in TKMaxx for the Morphie ones (or whatever they are)

I would personally still recommend having a portable charger as the case for iPhone battery charger cases aren’t always durable and it’s more likely to break than a portable charger
Mechtup2 h, 22 m ago

I know...Try looking in TKMaxx for the Morphie ones (or whatever they are) …I know...Try looking in TKMaxx for the Morphie ones (or whatever they are) :)I would personally still recommend having a portable charger as the case for iPhone battery charger cases aren’t always durable and it’s more likely to break than a portable charger

Yes TKMaxx well the Morphie ones which retail for around £60+ (well that’s what the sticker says) and TKMaxx sell them for £19.99 however a power pack is probably better as they can provide more charge. I have a 10,000 mah Anker one which last my phone up to 4/6 charges however phone case power packs usually have around 1,000/2,000 mah so won’t last as long.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants