Found 22nd Feb 2010
Hi there,
I've got a mix of 1600 - 2800 mAh AA batteries and a few 700mAh batteries in the house. I have a fast charger (15m uniross), but that appers to be frying some of the non uniross batteries. Can anyone suggest a decent battery charger, better still one that's on offer? Don't quite know who to trust and since I've become 'battery monitor' after having kids it's important that I sort something out!

thanks

Adam

3 Comments

Banned

7dayshop.com/cat…043

i have this charger, sure, its slow, might take as long as 5 hours for the larger ones, and about 1 hour for the smaller ones
however, it detects at full charge, and doesnt even warm up the batteries

i recommend it

Lots of batteries simply aren't designed for the fast-charging current a 15 minute charges delivers... If you must have the convenience of the fast-charge, you would be better looking at only getting batteries designed for such a current rather than a different charger.

La Crosse RS900. about £40 delivered, just bought one because my Sony 15 min fast charger had broken quite a few batteries, The La Crosse RS900 seems to be slowly fixing them, using a charge/discharge cycle, although it can take days to do this.
]http//ww…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69778
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions