Found 30th Jun 2009
Hiya all!

The battery inside my computer is dying.

Do I need to buy the batteries shown below, thanks?

1. Misc
  2. Battery
8 Comments

looks about right but depends what pc u got or laptop????? maybe open er n take a peek

Original Poster Banned

Twotellys;5632240

looks about right but depends what pc u got or laptop????? maybe open er … looks about right but depends what pc u got or laptop????? maybe open er n take a peek

Ok, thanks

If you're talking about the CMOS battery (located on your motherboard), then I'm pretty sure they're usually CR2032 V3 lithium batteries like in the link you posted. So yeah, I believe it's those.

We_Are_138;5632298

If you're talking about the CMOS battery (located on your motherboard), … If you're talking about the CMOS battery (located on your motherboard), then I'm pretty sure they're usually CR2032 V3 lithium batteries like in the link you posted. So yeah, I believe it's those.

+1 Yep, I agree thats the ones you need OP....they should just pop out and slide the new one in...shouldnt take long at all

Original Poster Banned

How long does a battery last?

DLM;5665174

How long does a battery last?

Battery should last several years.......

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;5665179

Battery should last several years.......

Thanks, does anybody want to send me 1 of these because I don't see the point in buying 5.

I don't mind paying.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247614
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769363
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3770

See more discussions