Groups

battery life on Samsung U900 is rubbish

Wat can i do? is there a better phone out there than this? wat do u recommend?
    pls....
    im on Orange contract
    they are sending me a new one tommorrow if its the same wat phone should i change to?

8 Comments

Try a Nokia or SE phone

Original Poster

massmail666;2622275

my mate has a u900 with a **** battry life aswell, if ur new one has the … my mate has a u900 with a **** battry life aswell, if ur new one has the same problem sell it on here, some people dont mind charging everyday.

dont want to sell i wanna keep wats the other optionS?

I have a U900 Soul and my battery life is fine. It usually last three or four days and I use the MP3 player on it for about an hour a day too.

Did you fully charge it when you first got it?

My brother has a U900 and has about 5 days charge from full... Maybe you chaps are textaholics?

Original Poster

kimbyanne;2622453

I have a U900 Soul and my battery life is fine. It usually last three or … I have a U900 Soul and my battery life is fine. It usually last three or four days and I use the MP3 player on it for about an hour a day too. Did you fully charge it when you first got it?

yes i did

Original Poster

Robotochan;2622535

My brother has a U900 and has about 5 days charge from full... Maybe you … My brother has a U900 and has about 5 days charge from full... Maybe you chaps are textaholics?

resonable text but still last at most 2 and half days
    and phone just shut off during a phone call conversation

Well the specs are:

Stand-by Up to 407 h
    Talk time Up to 6 h 25 min

It's a great phone, maybe just a dud battery?

Original Poster

Robotochan;2622938

Well the specs are:Stand-by Up to 407 hTalk time Up to 6 h 25 minIt's a … Well the specs are:Stand-by Up to 407 hTalk time Up to 6 h 25 minIt's a great phone, maybe just a dud battery?

havin a replacement tomorrow......so hopefully ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927287
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4121824
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846338
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2393

See more discussions