Groups
    EXPIRED

Battery won't recharge

We bought one of these for my sons christmas present but the battery has only just gone flat on it but it won't recharge again - do you think we can still take it back for an exchange (not sure they still sell them)?

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

8 Comments

Original Poster

yes, I wonder that too about myself lol

Original Poster

Basically was looking for the advice rather than just knowing if Halfords would exchange, i.e. are they obligated (am sure the random assistant wouldn't let me know even if they were!). So sorry to have bothered you Badass!

dcx_badass;5248710

Surely halfords would know if they'll take it back more than the people … Surely halfords would know if they'll take it back more than the people on hotukdeals, sometimes I wonder how some people survive....

They will likely exchange it.

dcx_badass;5248710

Surely halfords would know if they'll take it back more than the people … Surely halfords would know if they'll take it back more than the people on hotukdeals, sometimes I wonder how some people survive....

The last time I made a similar comment I was slapped down with some pretty foul language by some moron. But I agree, why ask us when you can pick up the phone and ask the people who can tell you?

In answer to the question (in case the person in question doesn't have a phone), the Sale of Good Act states that the item sold must be fit for purpose. If it cost a couple of quid, then you can't expect much. If you paid a substantial amount, then you have the right to expect a higher degree of quality.

If you want an exchange they give you an exchange if they got them,if not you get a refund. Nuisance when things go wrong.

Original Poster

Afterburner;5248759

The last time I made a similar comment I was slapped down with some … The last time I made a similar comment I was slapped down with some pretty foul language by some moron. But I agree, why ask us when you can pick up the phone and ask the people who can tell you?In answer to the question (in case the person in question doesn't have a phone), the Sale of Good Act states that the item sold must be fit for purpose. If it cost a couple of quid, then you can't expect much. If you paid a substantial amount, then you have the right to expect a higher degree of quality.

Thank you. I will try not to ask any more questions on HUKD.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5248764

If you want an exchange they give you an exchange if they got them,if not … If you want an exchange they give you an exchange if they got them,if not you get a refund. Nuisance when things go wrong.

It will be a real shame if they can't exchange as it's a much loved toy and we got it at a reduced price. I will try calling them when my phone is up and running!

fruityloops;5249388

Thank you. I will try not to ask any more questions on HUKD.

There's always one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012495
      2. Samsung Note 81119
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941308
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1013

See more discussions