Groups
    EXPIRED

Battlefield 1 at 1440p

Hi guys just a quick one. Just wanted to compare with other people.

Should I be getting more FPS than what I am getting on BF1? I am running at 1440p with preset Ultra settings.

My spec is

i7 4770K

16GB Ram

Game installed to SSD

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

I get around 90-105fps on most maps. Some of the massive ones it can drop as low as 80fps if there is a lot of action.

Cheers

3 Comments

That's very similar to what im getting. Same graphics card, but I have 4770 not 4770k.
    That sounds about right tbh. I'm playing on medium now, which is a lot more stable.

Original Poster

JackBauer

That's very similar to what im getting. Same graphics card, but I have … That's very similar to what im getting. Same graphics card, but I have 4770 not 4770k. That sounds about right tbh. I'm playing on medium now, which is a lot more stable.

I guess it asking too much to get a solid 144fps from just one GTX 1080 then?

Sir Charles

I guess it asking too much to get a solid 144fps from just one GTX 1080 … I guess it asking too much to get a solid 144fps from just one GTX 1080 then?

Unfortunately yeah, I was expecting it to be a beast. The 1080 ti is due for release soon though. That should be getting solid 144fps on ultra no probs!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1122
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick1010

See more discussions