Groups

Battlefield 1 beta - How are servers for you guys ??

So I downloaded the beta for battlefield 1. so far I am able to play just once and then thrown out of the servers and never been connected again. the server issues look real. anyone else able to play it without any issues ??

16 Comments

I have. Really enjoying it. A lot of friends have been having issues though.

Pure dung servers

Original Poster

LilHammerette

I have. Really enjoying it. A lot of friends have been having issues … I have. Really enjoying it. A lot of friends have been having issues though.

​i had fun too for the small time I played can't wait to play again. servers are really bringing down the mood ..

Xbox one master race - perfect

Not working for me...

PC Master Race, Origin servers overloaded can't even download it.

Signed up for early beta didn't get any keys early...

They are getting DDOS'd

No issues here. X1

Rid1

PC Master Race, Origin servers overloaded can't even download it.Signed … PC Master Race, Origin servers overloaded can't even download it.Signed up for early beta didn't get any keys early...

Not that I'm particularly looking to play this beta, but yeah, I can't even log in to the Origin client at the moment.

Illusionary

Not that I'm particularly looking to play this beta, but yeah, I can't … Not that I'm particularly looking to play this beta, but yeah, I can't even log in to the Origin client at the moment.

As long as it's better then Battlefield Hardline beta, it should be worth the wait.

Played yesterday, I've never really played a Battlefield properly and enjoyed it. Not working today though, pathetic people just ruining the fun for no reason

awful beta won't be buying it.

Went scout and the whole server was trying to kill me even my teammates was trying to team kill...

pre ordered.

When you can finally get on, you will find a great game. Easy winner over CoD this year (not including CoD4 possibly)

Finally managed to download it, left it for overnight hopefully it's good!

If u a struggling connected. Keep pressing X to reconnect. It took me over 10 attempts last night and finally letting me in.

yeah last night was terrible for connecting to ea on the Xbox one
    finally connected after about ten mins but then no matchmaking the only way I could get a game was through the server browser.
    But then Tuesday night when I played it on the way access thing is was fine no connection problems.
    Love the game by the way and a great map can't wait...think I'll leave call of duty this year
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64534
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414

See more discussions