Groups

Battlefield 1 download Xbox one

Tried searching the Web for the best price for digital download of this game and think it's around the £50 mark? Must be a download as the disk drive is jammed with 2ps courtesy of our 3 year old daughter at the time(previously had to do the same for cod). Was just looking for the hubby since he's been working hard lately. Is there any better deals out that I'm maybe missing? TIA

4 Comments

I would get the console repaired as it will save you money in the long run as digital games in general are usually over-priced around launch. Especially when considering the loss of re-sale value. Cd keys is usually a good place to start for digital games and you can like their facebook page for 5% off, but still not cheap.

Original Poster

2minutenoodles

I would get the console repaired as it will save you money in the long … I would get the console repaired as it will save you money in the long run as digital games in general are usually over-priced around launch. Especially when considering the loss of re-sale value. Cd keys is usually a good place to start for digital games and you can like their facebook page for 5% off, but still not cheap.

​thanks, I found that was the best bet also and will defo get it repaired as they are so over priced, been saying that for a year now X)

robyn11

​thanks, I found that was the best bet also and will defo get it repaired … ​thanks, I found that was the best bet also and will defo get it repaired as they are so over priced, been saying that for a year now X)

As I game share I always try to buy digital. If you have ea access you can do what I did. BF1 is £49.49 with ea access discount, I then bought a £50 gift card from CDkeys which is priced at £46.99, take away a further 5% for the FB like, £44.64. Then purchase digitally and you have BF1 for an outlay of £44.64 with 51p left of credit on your account

Edited by: "Doors" 21st Oct 2016

Original Poster

Doors

As I game share I always try to buy digital. If you have ea access you … As I game share I always try to buy digital. If you have ea access you can do what I did. BF1 is £49.49 with ea access discount, I then bought a £50 gift card from CDkeys which is priced at £46.99, take away a further 5% for the FB like, £44.64. Then purchase digitally and you have BF1 for an outlay of £44.64 with 51p left of credit on your account

​thank you doors, don't have the ea but I'll look into this the lengths I go to for a happy hubby X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767259
      3. word association Game73944482
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions