Expired

Battlefield 4 how to unlock AWS?

Found 15th May 2014
Hey guys I love LMGS seems to fit my playstyle, sitting back picking guys off really want the aws as it seems to be the best lmg to people, im playing on ps4 and am level 9, do i have to buy the weapon pack or something?

thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments
The AWS is an LMG introduced in the Battlefield 4: Naval Strike expansion. It is unlocked upon completion of the Swiss Cheese assignment. It has a high rate-of-fire, low recoil and average damage, with a capacity of 99+1 rounds.
Ar460rn

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=battlefield+4+aws

doesnt answe my question, do i have to buy the dlc?
gr8h8me

The AWS is an LMG introduced in the Battlefield 4: Naval Strike … The AWS is an LMG introduced in the Battlefield 4: Naval Strike expansion. It is unlocked upon completion of the Swiss Cheese assignment. It has a high rate-of-fire, low recoil and average damage, with a capacity of 99+1 rounds.

do i have to buy the dlc?
Yes - Its part of Naval Strike - and then you have to complete the Swiss Cheese assignment.
Ar460rn

Yes - Its part of Naval Strike - and then you have to complete the Swiss … Yes - Its part of Naval Strike - and then you have to complete the Swiss Cheese assignment.

oh thats sucks dont really want to pay to get a gun alwell, what guns is your favourite non dlc wise?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants