Groups

battlefield 4 premium

Hey all just wondered if anyone might have a premium pass kicking about that they might not be using. Woukd be much appreciated

7 Comments

Doubt anybody would give you one lol, they still cost quite a bit

Original Poster

Toon_army

Doubt anybody would give you one lol, they still cost quite a bit

Ah do they i assumed theyd b fairly cheap now. Never mind well see lol

Loads of people still play BF4 so its still going to cost for a long time. Worth the money if you'll use it

Original Poster

Toon_army

Loads of people still play BF4 so its still going to cost for a long … Loads of people still play BF4 so its still going to cost for a long time. Worth the money if you'll use it

Cant make up my mind whether to keep playin it or get the new one lol

123batman321

Cant make up my mind whether to keep playin it or get the new one lol

Get the new one. While BF4 is a great game the player base is only going to suffer as players buy BF1.

If you are looking at an xbox one premium pass (you haven't stated which platform in your description OP :P) it is included in EA access and I assume on PC too with origin access, and you get access to a suite of other games too

Original Poster

johnwillowlfc

If you are looking at an xbox one premium pass (you haven't stated which … If you are looking at an xbox one premium pass (you haven't stated which platform in your description OP :P) it is included in EA access and I assume on PC too with origin access, and you get access to a suite of other games too

Apologies im on ps4
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions