Battlefield 4 Xbox one

Posted 13th Sep
Ok I've owned bf bad company, bf Hardline, and bf5 and although I've enjoyed them I've played and put down, over the years I've watched videos of battlefield 4 and thought it looks fun and my kind of shooter.

my question is it's gone on sale and I'm ready to bite but is it still active? is it better than later bf's like alot of people say? I'll be getting mw when it's released next month but just thought this might be a stop gap when blops4 annoys me.

genuine opinions please from people who have played and do play bf4.

cheers
3293980.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Andy@XCite13/09/2019 20:14

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf4/population

That's an interesting site yes it seems it has a spike since it went on sale, but is it ok to play, is it full of hacks etc, blops2 and mw2-3 etc are almost unplayable.
its on ea acccess init?
kevlfc13/09/2019 21:22

its on ea acccess init?

Xbox live ultimate is enough EA access doesn't seem worth it to me really? Do you have it?
yer i have it decent amount of games on there i have that and gold and i allways get the xbox games pass when its a few quid for a few months. neva play xbox like haha but its there when needed
Edited by: "kevlfc" 13th Sep
kevlfc13/09/2019 21:40

yer i have it decent amount of games on there i have that and gold and i …yer i have it decent amount of games on there i have that and gold and i allways get the xbox games pass when its a few quid for a few months. neva play xbox like haha but its there when needed

Do you know what I've sat here thinking when was the last time I played a game pass game, it's like a security blanket I don't need it but feel better when I've got it, there again it was a €1 deal and increased with the gold ultimate deal.
It's a brilliant game. I still play it on PS4 and it's easy to get a game if you stick to the base Operations and Conquest mode (which are the best modes anyway). I'm sure that on Xbox you'll be able to pick it up and jump into a game.
The only people who play it now are die hards, you will get a game but will be mainly the same few popular maps, everyone will be an expert and it won’t be enjoyable like it was in its hay day. Now it’s on sale you will get a few extra but it won’t last long...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants