Battlefield: Bad Co. 2 Backwards Compatible

Just logged onto my Xbox one, and it's come up in my ready to install category, I think it was a free download at one point but not sure! i for one loved this game back in the Xbox 360 days!
Not sure if this has been posted already.

9 Comments

I would imagine servers would be dead, good for single player only

Just now announced - good spot. Also, Battlefield 3 and Dragon Age: Origins.

Original Poster

Illusionary

Just now announced - good spot. Also, Battlefield 3 and Dragon Age: … Just now announced - good spot. Also, Battlefield 3 and Dragon Age: Origins.

Battlefield 3 is still a favourite for me aswell, thanks:)

This pretty much confirms the next Battlefield release will be Bad Company 3. Marvellous

Loved it online back when it came out. Doubt they'll put the servers back up for it though... It'd show up any current-gen Battlefield game in MP.

thankfully the PC servers are still running, surprising numbers still online, had played it back in the day on the 360, would be a shame if you couldn't play online. you'd think Microsoft would jump on this to win players from ps4, PS now is just a horrendously expensive alternative, and if they had well run, hacker free servers, it's bound to attract players.

Original Poster

Krooner

Loved it online back when it came out. Doubt they'll put the servers back … Loved it online back when it came out. Doubt they'll put the servers back up for it though... It'd show up any current-gen Battlefield game in MP.

Just to confirm they are still running as played a game only earlier!

Original Poster

MBeeching

This pretty much confirms the next Battlefield release will be Bad … This pretty much confirms the next Battlefield release will be Bad Company 3. Marvellous

Battlefield 3 has also been released backwards compatible:)

Original Poster

longback2

thankfully the PC servers are still running, surprising numbers still … thankfully the PC servers are still running, surprising numbers still online, had played it back in the day on the 360, would be a shame if you couldn't play online. you'd think Microsoft would jump on this to win players from ps4, PS now is just a horrendously expensive alternative, and if they had well run, hacker free servers, it's bound to attract players.

True, loved it back in the day, and the online is still running on there thankfully! Going to buy a copy of battlefield 3 tomorrow before the price hits the roof!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767311
    2. word survey1014
    3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349

See more discussions