Groups

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Anybody heard if Asda, Tesco, Morrisons etc doing a low launch price for this game?

Maybe someone works instore or seen a press ad?

Thanks in advance.

25 Comments

When is it out? I can check in Sainsbury a few days before.

tomorrow, 5th march. But i got my copy on pre-order come this morning.

ha great minds i just posted this too

You can phone arround the supermarkets and they will or should let you know the price!

make this the official thread

Any news

Anyone anyone ????

Someone should phone Tesco and Asda

Id do it, but im at work :santa:

Original Poster

Guess no insider knowledge - gonna check Morrisons and Tesco at lunch. Will post on return.

Surely there would have been an ad in the paper by now?

Original Poster

Someone just posted deal for Xbox @ £37.?? at Asda - Tesco et al were £39.99

Looks like there is no price war. Might mean can get limited edition a bit easier though

And there was me looking forward to another MW2 price war!!!!

Looks like i'll be heading to Asda at lunch

Nowt on this morns sun paper

ive found a few awful bugs/glitches in this game...still nice though

I went my local sainsburys and it still isnt on shelf.......but saw the boxes of games..I think sainsburys may be our best bet??? has anyone confirmed price there yet?

bfjem;8022343

I went my local sainsburys and it still isnt on shelf.......but saw the … I went my local sainsburys and it still isnt on shelf.......but saw the boxes of games..I think sainsburys may be our best bet??? has anyone confirmed price there yet?

Asda £37.71
    Tesco £39.70
    Sainsburys £39.99
    Morrisons £39.99
    Game £39.99
    Gamestation £39.99

hotukdeals.com/ite…60-

Shame there don't seem to be any good supermarket deals for this.

If you do pick up a copy, and you are interested, please feel free to add your details to the 'clan' thread, kindly set up by fanpages..............

]"Battlefield: Bad Company 2" HotUKDeals Clan Roll-call

quite happy with the one im getting from amazon for £23.39 should have chose a better delivery than super saver though!

king261;8022936

quite happy with the one im getting from amazon for £23.39 should have … quite happy with the one im getting from amazon for £23.39 should have chose a better delivery than super saver though!

Great price! Mine was from GAME, and cost me £24.99 + Quidco/Reward Points (came yesterday too, which was nice!)

Banned

it will be sub £25 in 6-8 weeks like most games so just wait it out

Original Poster

csiman;8023600

it will be sub £25 in 6-8 weeks like most games so just wait it out

True, tempted to buy now if can find a limited edition copy with the free DLC. Will only end up buying that at a later date and maybe end up paying the same in total.

farmergiles;8023871

True, tempted to buy now if can find a limited edition copy with the free … True, tempted to buy now if can find a limited edition copy with the free DLC. Will only end up buying that at a later date and maybe end up paying the same in total.

The DLC is for all copies of the game, that are purchased brand new. You only lose access to the extra maps if you buy second hand, and the code has already been used. It is part of 'project ten dollar' which is designed to discourage second hand sales.

The LE is exactly the same as the standard, just a slightly different cover + 6 early weapon/perk unlocks.

Original Poster

flamingcarrot;8023965

The DLC is for all copies of the game, that are purchased brand new. You … The DLC is for all copies of the game, that are purchased brand new. You only lose access to the extra maps if you buy second hand, and the code has already been used. It is part of 'project ten dollar' which is designed to discourage second hand sales.The LE is exactly the same as the standard, just a slightly different cover + 6 early weapon/perk unlocks.

Just spotted that but thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

My copy is messed up, I bought at sainsburys for £35 after i used some nectar points.
    It has 16 on the cover, 18 on the disc :P

Original Poster

Jetpac;8024650

My copy is messed up, I bought at sainsburys for £35 after i used some … My copy is messed up, I bought at sainsburys for £35 after i used some nectar points.It has 16 on the cover, 18 on the disc :P

I noticed that as well!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions