Groups

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Hey hey. I've been looking at purchasing the above game for the last few weeks now, but have yet to find a retailer that's offering at a semi-decent price.

Zavvi WERE listing it for £14.95 as of yesterday (and have been for the last few weeks) but they've never had it in stock. Today, stock was replenished and the price as jumped back up to around the £30 mark.

Aside from Amazon selling the game for £21.92 has anyone managed to find it cheaper?

This is for the PC version. TIA all, and rep will be given to those helping me out.

4 Comments

Original Poster

Oooh apparently GamesPier are offering it for £15.59 + £1.80 P&P = £17.39.

Never used them though.

gamespier.com/eng…+PC

cheapest instock and reputable dealer is probably amazon at £21.92
    if you waited this long, you might as well wait a bit more.

20 quid seems like a "semi decent" price to me

Original Poster

Ordered from Zavvi which lowered it's prices (for the nth time) for £15.95 (free del.)

If I can save a few quid, all the better. People were buying this game 2 weeks ago for £25.

I may sell CoD 4: Modern Warfare at CeX, which are offering £9 so would mean I'm only paying £7 for BC2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions