Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition, are GAME the only supplier, important to buy this only

Did you know that the special edition has extra stuff, like better tank armour online, more weapons and more armour, and more sensors ?

I noticed that GAME is listing the special edition but shopto and amazon are not (even though it might be the special edition) but is this true, or are GAME the only supplier ?

D.

5 Comments

The extras in the LE are only early unlocks - you will still be able to access the same stuff if you buy a regular edition, you will just have to work hard for it!

Big bonus with the GAME pre-order is the beta access.

]http//uk…tml

dancrawley;6956935

The extras in the LE are only early unlocks - you will still be able to … The extras in the LE are only early unlocks - you will still be able to access the same stuff if you buy a regular edition, you will just have to work hard for it!Big bonus with the GAME pre-order is the beta access.]http://uk.ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/battlefield-bad-company-2/1040536p1.html

yeah. i was conned by this last time. I bought the gold edition, only to find that
1) the extras were terrible
2) I never used the extras
3) everyone could unlock them anyway - it just meant i levelled up a few times without unlocking anything.

emhaslam;6957080

yeah. i was conned by this last time. I bought the gold edition, only to … yeah. i was conned by this last time. I bought the gold edition, only to find that1) the extras were terrible2) I never used the extras3) everyone could unlock them anyway - it just meant i levelled up a few times without unlocking anything.

The extras were good for me, for at least the first few weeks i was owning everyone with better guns

Like the above say, the unlocks you get are usually awful. Its just a big con.

Meadsy4742;6957148

Like the above say, the unlocks you get are usually awful. Its just a … Like the above say, the unlocks you get are usually awful. Its just a big con.

I have managed to unlock four of the 'special' unlocks on the beta already (Tracer Dart, M1911 Pistol, Vehicle Armour and Vehicle Motion Sensor) and I have only been playing it for about 3 hours, on the one map. They are not hard to open up. LE is just some extra marketing hype to increase pre-orders.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2486
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
    4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions