Battlefield Bad Company - Xbox 360 - in 2 for £20 - Gamestation mis-price TODAY ONLY (3rd Oct)

4 replies
Found 3rd Oct 2008
Didnt think this is worthy of being a deal as it may be localised but today in Gamestation they had Battlefeild Bad Company in the 2 for £20 offer fro pre-owened games, I know its a mis-price because it scanned as £27.99 but I was able to get the game for the 2 for £20 but they have now pulled the remaining ones from the shel and re-labelled (This was in Maidenhead). Apparently last night the system had said it was 12.99 so they were re-labelled but the error was corrected on the system overnight but not picked up in the store

Have a look in your local store, you may get lucky!

4 Comments

Banned

that will prob be a store mistake only i would think

Banned

fragaliciousbob;3107807

that will prob be a store mistake only i would think

yh I would of thought so too...

Original Poster

Well, as I said the gamestation system apparently said £12.99 or 2 for £20 the night before so other shops may have the same error, but yeah it could just be this one, hence why I didnt think it was a deal

doubt this because when i was there it tended to be sales staff shouting to other staff and guessing prices instead of scanning them........
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions