Battlefield Hardline freezing at the end of Episode 3 "Gator Bait"

Found 21st Mar 2015
Played through it three times now and every time it freezes. The disc is flawless and in perfect condition, this is so damn frustrating. Is this happening to anyone else?
Community Updates
5 Comments
Banned
Your surprised at any errors when EA has their hands all over it?
Same here. On Xbox one bought it from Game on release date
Mine does the same, just after you get into the stadium area of the water park and pass all the guards and crowbar the door to capture the dude, mine just goes to black screen.
Original Poster
I actually fixed a few hours ago, I restarted the episode, the only difference I made was that this time, the first place I went to - was the area where this is an alarm box and you find a note about the stadium FIRST and then went to the other place after where you pretend your name's Antonio. When I got to the door, it opened with the crowbar and immediately transitioned to a cut scene.

Hopefully this works for you mate, before this I restarted the check point four times and even deleted the installed data, was on the verge of selling to CeX but worked out in the end.
Mine does the same, just after you get into the stadium area of the water park and pass all the guards and crowbar the door to capture the dude, mine just goes to black screen.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions