Battliefield: Bad Company 2

3 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2010
I recently bought this game off here, hoping to play it online, but the guy i got it off already used the VIP code.

Is anyone playing the game only off-line, and then selling it on, who wouldn't mind giving me their code?

a PM of the code would be massively appreciated!

3 Comments

Given that the code costs money on XBL, it has value and I sincerely doubt anybody would give you one for free. You can buy one from the in-game store.

EDIT: I just saw your avatar, which probably means you're a PS3 player! But I would imagine the same thing applies.

You can purchase the same content as provided free by entering the "VIP Code" through the "Store" option found on the main menu of the game.

Many forthcoming (PSP, & PS3) titles are introducing this approach to gain some revenue from customers selling-on their used game titles. The idea is to forcing purchasers of pre-owned titles to make an additional purchase (to almost half of the original retail price) in order to play the game online or gain access to features registered by the original owner.

A number of customers have raised law suits against the US retailer GameStop who sold the pre-owned titles as it was not made clear at the point of purchase that additional costs would be involved to play the game, for instance.

If you fancy playing "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" online, come & join us...

]"Battlefield: Bad Company 2" HotUKDeals Clan Roll-call

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

oh yes, i know.

but for someone trading the game in for example, they get no more value for not having used the code, so potentially there is someone nice enough to give me theirs.

probably not, but you get nothing if you don't ask.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244922
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321

See more discussions