Bayern Munich v Real Madrid.

Found 25th Apr
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
I thought Bayern would do it, but it looks like once again RM have proved me wrong! Ronaldo had a poor game tonight, hardly any touches but RM have always got other players who can score, that's what makes them such a great side!
deleted1315437
Real Madrid are in a league of their own. Demolished Juventus, now Bayern next. Simply unplayable. They're in the final easy.
Madrid vs Liverpool
Wadda11 m ago

Madrid vs Liverpool

I want this game to happen! Ronaldo vs Salah
Edited by: "jamie015" 25th Apr
jamie0152 h, 35 m ago

I want this game to happen! Ronaldo vs Salah

Madrid are going to destroy Liverpool, it’s stupid when one team in the final is simply there to make up the numbers
zcgby0330 m ago

Madrid are going to destroy Liverpool, it’s stupid when one team in the f …Madrid are going to destroy Liverpool, it’s stupid when one team in the final is simply there to make up the numbers

Are you wetting yourself with excitement at the prospect?

Neither Liverpool or Madrid are in the Final yet.

In the meantime get yourself on this deal

hotukdeals.com/dea…690

Thanks for the spoiler. Managed to avoid the score and was just about to watch the itv highlights I recorded !
zcgby037 h, 36 m ago

Madrid are going to destroy Liverpool, it’s stupid when one team in the f …Madrid are going to destroy Liverpool, it’s stupid when one team in the final is simply there to make up the numbers

Well it looks like it may be Madrid V Liverpool, hope so. I dont think Madrid would destroy Liverpool, right now Liverpool are probably the best team in Europe.
123thisisme2 h, 48 m ago

Well it looks like it may be Madrid V Liverpool, hope so. I dont think …Well it looks like it may be Madrid V Liverpool, hope so. I dont think Madrid would destroy Liverpool, right now Liverpool are probably the best team in Europe.

Ahahahahaha
deleted1315437
123thisisme2 h, 56 m ago

Well it looks like it may be Madrid V Liverpool, hope so. I dont think …Well it looks like it may be Madrid V Liverpool, hope so. I dont think Madrid would destroy Liverpool, right now Liverpool are probably the best team in Europe.

Liverpool are currently unplayable too. I don't know what happened in that game against Roma or who even flicked the switch for them. They were doing things not even the commentators could apprehend. It was colossal!
Real v Roma
Liverpoo will bottle it
Liverpool VS Madrid in the final and we will win Deservedly so too
33702729-exR9O.jpg
deleted131543725th Apr

Real Madrid are in a league of their own. Demolished Juventus, now Bayern …Real Madrid are in a league of their own. Demolished Juventus, now Bayern next. Simply unplayable. They're in the final easy.

Real have been too mediocre too often this season so hopefully someone else wins it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants