my prediction is 1-1

Man U to win 3-1

united 2-0 tho want munich to win

Banned

draw 2-2

Original Poster

Eez1;8243478

Man U to win 3-1

alot of people are going for a comfertable utd win.....but i dont think bayern should be underestimated...they got some quality in their team...wont be an easy game for utd

i think it will be nil - nil tonight maybe utd my nick it 1-0 but at old trafford utd will turn them over
    and i hate say this as liverpool fan:oops:

ViperKeith;8243503

i think it will be nil - nil tonight maybe utd my nick it 1-0 but at old … i think it will be nil - nil tonight maybe utd my nick it 1-0 but at old trafford utd will turn them over and i hate say this as liverpool fan:oops:

+1 :thumbsup:

Im a big man u fan and not underestimating bayern at all, but we are on another level right now so i fancy a big win.

With Rooney on current form and Munich missing Robben it's going to take some game from Ribbery to keep the scores level (also said begrudgingly as a bitter Liverpool fan lol)

United 4-0, tie over tonight

Rooney 2, Valencia and Park

Original Poster

Bubble_Market;8243613

United 4-0, tie over tonightRooney 2, Valencia and Park

I wish your right....i just hope we have lead by the 70th min....would like rooney to come of then and have a rest...lets not forget we have a big game on saturday!

Bayern are awful, United should be looking to win this comfortably ahead of the Chelsea game at the weekend.

1-0 Bayern

Everyone seems to have forgotten how poor Bayern have been over the past couple of seasons in what is a relatively poor league. Utd will roll them over no problems.

The winner will be football

waynouk;8243719

The winner will be football

I doubt it

Barcelona found them out last year, United will too. Revenge for 1999, I mean 2001.

Want Bayern but think Man U will get a lucky win.

bayern to win 2-1

8-0 Bayern - Hey I can dream !!!!!!! :whistling::-D

Think United should win this, will be watching it tonight. Hope you united win, come on all british finals.

Original Poster

Adam2050;8243893

Think United should win this, will be watching it tonight. Hope you … Think United should win this, will be watching it tonight. Hope you united win, come on all british finals.

A loserpool fan cheering on utd....im reading this right

[COLOR="Red"]Man United will score.

(serious)[/COLOR]

Abz;8243931

A loserpool fan cheering on utd....im reading this right

I always want british teams to do well in europe.

Obviously I'd rather have Arsenal win it. And hate you domestically, but all good for british football.

if all fit ...

---------------------- VDS -----------------------
    Neville ---- Ferdinand ----- Vidic --------- Evra
    -------- Fletcher ---- Scholes --- Carrick ------
    Valencia ------------------------------------ Nani
    --------------------- Rooney ---------------------

Bayern 0 - 2 United :thumbsup:

Adam2050;8243945

I always want british teams to do well in europe. :)Obviously I'd rather … I always want british teams to do well in europe. :)Obviously I'd rather have Arsenal win it. And hate you domestically, but all good for british football.

im exactly the same, but i genuinely think bayern will nick this one

micoo;8243960

im exactly the same, but i genuinely think bayern will nick this one

Will be watching in HD I guess?

zermattbusby;8243959

if all fit ...---------------------- VDS -----------------------Neville … if all fit ...---------------------- VDS -----------------------Neville ---- Ferdinand ----- Vidic --------- Evra-------- Fletcher ---- Scholes --- Carrick ------Valencia ------------------------------------ Nani--------------------- Rooney --------------------- Bayern 0 - 2 United :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]Park will defo play, probably in centre midfield instead of Scholes or Carrick.[/COLOR]

Adam2050;8243980

Will be watching in HD I guess?

lol wont be watching it, im busy tonight

The JFK;8243981

[COLOR="Red"]Park will defo play, probably in centre midfield instead of … [COLOR="Red"]Park will defo play, probably in centre midfield instead of Scholes or Carrick.[/COLOR]

Could be right, however have a feeling SAF might save Park for Saturday

United 4 - 0 Bayern
    Rooney
    Park
    Carrick
    Rooney

Banned

FOOTBALL! Goals!

hope Utd lose, none of this supporting British teams nonsense, theres only a couple of "british" players in premier league teams nowadays any way so hardly makes a difference

Adam2050;8243945

I always want british teams to do well in europe. :)Obviously I'd rather … I always want british teams to do well in europe. :)Obviously I'd rather have Arsenal win it. And hate you domestically, but all good for british football.

+1:thumbsup:

roryk83;8244378

hope Utd lose, none of this supporting British teams nonsense, theres … hope Utd lose, none of this supporting British teams nonsense, theres only a couple of "british" players in premier league teams nowadays any way so hardly makes a difference

I can count at least 10 in the United team :roll:

CFC_Mark;8244466

I can count at least 10 in the United team :roll:

maybe in the squad as a whole, but defo not in the first choice starting 11

Hope it's not a case of thinking that Bayern aren't any good and coming unstuck.

I don't think SAF would let his team fall for this though after so much ECL experience.

Utd to win 2-0.

Original Poster

roryk83;8244545

maybe in the squad as a whole, but defo not in the first choice starting … maybe in the squad as a whole, but defo not in the first choice starting 11

Possible british players in the line up tonight

Gary Neville
    Ferdinand
    Carrick
    Fletcher
    Scholes
    Giggs
    Rooney

Possible 7 out of the 11 british players in the starting 11 tonight...if not they'll definately be on the bench with the likes of gibson etc....

greg_68;8244591

Hope it's not a case of thinking that Bayern aren't any good and coming … Hope it's not a case of thinking that Bayern aren't any good and coming unstuck.I don't think SAF would let his team fall for this though after so much ECL experience.Utd to win 2-0.

I don't think that's a danger vs Bayern, but if Bordeaux progress then it might happen because Bordeaux have been very impressive this season. I still expect United to make the final though, if only our side of the draw was so clear cut :x

Original Poster

Arsenal Fan;8244753

I don't think that's a danger vs Bayern, but if Bordeaux progress then it … I don't think that's a danger vs Bayern, but if Bordeaux progress then it might happen because Bordeaux have been very impressive this season. I still expect United to make the final though, if only our side of the draw was so clear cut :x

if arsenal do get passed barcelona which i hope they do....i reckon wenger will fancy his chances better against mourinho then he would against fergie.....Fergie and Utd seem to have found a way to paly against arsenal whcih frustrates them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891111
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2950
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24103
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?24106

See more discussions