Groups

Bayonet to Screw fit adaptor?

Two of my lights in my house have 3 pin/prong bayonet fitment sockets. Buying bulbs are a bit of a nightmare. Does such an adaptor exist that allows a conversion from 3 pin bayonet to screw? Or even 3 pin bayonet to 2 pin? I want to get additional Hive bulbs to go in this sockets. Thanks!

16 Comments

check ebay..

Or Amazon

Can you not buy the led bulbs for your light.. Last for 20+ years... So they say

Is this what you are looking for? ebay.co.uk/itm…594?hash=item4d4d7501ca:g:4wQAAOSwB09YDLKX

Original Poster

flissysnan

Is this what you are looking for? … Is this what you are looking for? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bayonet-UK-B22d-3-Three-Pin-to-Two-Pin-BC-B22-Light-Bulb-Lamp-Socket-Adaptor-/332011995594?hash=item4d4d7501ca:g:4wQAAOSwB09YDLKX

Thanks - I just saw this before you posted... can't find a screw fit one though for 3 pin bayonet, only 2 pin, maybe such a thing doesn't exist. Thanks anyway!

Ikea sell them 2 connectors for £1

Original Poster

That's 2 pin to screw, I need 3 pin... but thank you

Change the ceiling roses.

Or change the lamp holders.

darksideby182

​Or just change house

Original Poster

Bit extreme, but sure, why not!

darksideby182

​Lamp holders are easy enough to change (and rather cheep), would look better than an adapter. Personally didn't know you could get 3 prong bayonet.

itsdavidjones1984

​Or just change house

I know that £1 lamp holder and 3 minute job.

darksideby182

I know that £1 lamp holder and 3 minute job.

​I'd move to another country to be fair!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions