Groups

bb add on !

on e2save they have a 99p per month deal with 400 mins and unlimited text, with phone.

obviously it is cash back, but just a few quick questions:

can i get this offer, and then add a blackberry bolt on for £5, would that be allowed? would i still be honoured with cash back!

4 Comments

Original Poster

anyone

Original Poster

network said it was fine, as i suspected, just and extra £5 per month, but will it effect the cashback with e2save

has anyone tried this and achieved to get the cash back?

Banned

murabi

network said it was fine, as i suspected, just and extra £5 per month, … network said it was fine, as i suspected, just and extra £5 per month, but will it effect the cashback with e2savehas anyone tried this and achieved to get the cash back?

If someone answers and says "yes! then you find they were pulling your leg (or simply mistaken), would you at some point wished you had asked e2save, particularly as they are the only ones who can tell you with any accuracy and comeback?

Original Poster

true

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522113
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26119

See more discussions