Groups

bb fans

so whats going on between nor and siavash?? i think he has fallen for her spell as well and gonna be in trouble with his gf. who thinks nor likes him or is just reeling him in like she has done to all the others??

38 Comments

Original Poster

nikkib123;5832273

I was like "no, no, no, no, don't do it Siavash". It was cringe central!!

but up untill she was brushing his hair in bedroom and he went to go and she grabbed him and said stay, i didnt see it comin i thought deep down he liked her a bit but would never say or do anything didnt think she liked him like that though

hate her........she knows what she's doing, turned marcus in sree ffs

its quite irritating to watch, just want her to be voted out Friday

Are you brian OP :?

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;5832304

Are you brian OP :?

?????:?

i blame the guys tbh lol shes just being friendly said she doesnt fancy them and they still keep chasing after her :giggle:

i like siavash and feel sorry for him, was cringing when i watched it last night lol

Brian Bellows

http://roehamptonstudent.com/files/minisites/6725/brian_bb11.jpg:?

choc1969;5832302

hate her........she knows what she's doing, turned marcus in sree ffsits … hate her........she knows what she's doing, turned marcus in sree ffsits quite irritating to watch, just want her to be voted out Friday

+1 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

choc1969;5832302

hate her........she knows what she's doing, turned marcus in sree ffsits … hate her........she knows what she's doing, turned marcus in sree ffsits quite irritating to watch, just want her to be voted out Friday

eviction cancelled aint it:?
    cause that pratt kenny couldnt hack it coz karly wanted her contraceptives lol

Original Poster

choc1969;5832302

last i saw kenny was odds on to go fri

ilovepink;5832326

eviction cancelled aint it:?cause that pratt kenny couldnt hack it coz … eviction cancelled aint it:?cause that pratt kenny couldnt hack it coz karly wanted her contraceptives lol

no way :x

want my money back.......

Must be something in the water, all the mens brains turning to jelly.:?

ilovepink;5832326

eviction cancelled aint it:?cause that pratt kenny couldnt hack it coz … eviction cancelled aint it:?cause that pratt kenny couldnt hack it coz karly wanted her contraceptives lol

has he gone then?

Original Poster

ilovepink;5832326

has he left

nikkib123;5832368

So has Kenny walked?

i saw him crying in the diary room last :?

ilovelilac;5832322

i blame the guys tbh lol shes just being friendly said she doesnt fancy … i blame the guys tbh lol shes just being friendly said she doesnt fancy them and they still keep chasing after her :giggle:i like siavash and feel sorry for him, was cringing when i watched it last night lol

me too....how can he steep so low as to be another one of noreens puppets!

tho i don't think she is being friendly just sceaming!!

Original Poster

choc1969;5832374

i saw him crying in the diary room last :?

me too but noticed no betting on paddy power for eviction today and they always have it

bellows;5832369

has he left

Kenneth walks out of Big Brother (UKPA) – 7 hours ago Self-styled ' … Kenneth walks out of Big Brother (UKPA) – 7 hours ago Self-styled 'international playboy' Kenneth has left the Big Brother house by scaling the garden wall.

Glad he has gone, complete loser IMO.
    Is the eviction off then?

Original Poster

well he was gonna get booted out fri anyways i bet he really regrets going in now

nikkib123;5832403

Kenny was an idiot - glad he has gone!Hope they get another newbie in - … Kenny was an idiot - glad he has gone!Hope they get another newbie in - maybe a good looking guy for a change!

Agreed. I don't think Tom is anything special and he clearly loves himself. Does he own any tops??

I thought Siavash was going to win until I saw him with Noireen last night. Shame. :x

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;5832324

Brian Bellows :?

you got me i thought my disguise was solid im a yogurt top

choc1969;5832410

OMGhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1201505/Charlie-Rodrigo-Big-Brothers-gay-couple-share-passionate-embrace.htmlwhen did that happen ?

was the night before last, we should see it tonight :thumbsup:
    About bloody time!! :roll:

nikkib123;5832439

I think he is supposed to be eye candy but he is so not my cup of tea - … I think he is supposed to be eye candy but he is so not my cup of tea - ewwwwww

+1

Original Poster

nikkib123;5832424

O.............M...............G !!!

thought that might happen since the other gay guy went in and he told charlie he fancied rod so he must got jealous and forced to make his move

bellows;5832452

thought that might happen since the other gay guy went in and he told … thought that might happen since the other gay guy went in and he told charlie he fancied rod so he must got jealous and forced to make his move

it's been so funny watching......but I like them both :-D

nikkib123;5832439

I think he is supposed to be eye candy but he is so not my cup of tea - … I think he is supposed to be eye candy but he is so not my cup of tea - ewwwwww

lol hes not nice at all and too muscly :giggle:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5832439

well theres always wolvertine

bellows;5832468

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MHltsfw6pNI/R4N6JfQVOsI/AAAAAAAAA4U/0n2iijhtieg/s1600/vomit.jpg

bellows;5832468

:giggle:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5832482

Lovely ha ha I forgot about that piece of top totty :-D

you can run your fingers through his lovely long hair

nikkib123;5832482

Lovely ha ha I forgot about that piece of top totty :-D

pmsl:-D

How many weeks are left now?

choc1969;5832410

OMGhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1201505/Charlie-Rodrigo-Big-Brothers-gay-couple-share-passionate-embrace.htmlwhen did that happen ?

About bloody time, you could see the sexual tension between them with their silly bickering

Original Poster

fireheaven;5832673

About bloody time, you could see the sexual tension between them with … About bloody time, you could see the sexual tension between them with their silly bickering

i think rod likes him more though

bellows;5832722

i think rod likes him more though

Oh christ yeah - there are gonna be alot of tears coming from this

lol, I heard about this earlier today but wasn't sure if it was true or not.
    You could see the sexual tension but with Rod going on like a b****, I think he's going to be too high maintenance for poor Charlie.

I saw the clip of Kenny running off earlier, that was quite funny. :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      2. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118

See more discussions