Groups

bb fans

lets talk its been a while

13 Comments

Original Poster

okay lets not then

LISA OUT

now xxx

I just think Lisa has been so false in there, started to show some true colours this week, sneaky very sneaky! Sophie to win!!

I don't think any of them deserve to win this year.

They are all pretty false...

Lisa = False
    See a vash = False
    The queer one = queeny false...

Been a poor year for BB. They need to change the voting process, all the fun ones get evicted as they get positive and negative publicity...

Original Poster

neanie;6181222

I just think Lisa has been so false in there, started to show some true … I just think Lisa has been so false in there, started to show some true colours this week, sneaky very sneaky! Sophie to win!!

yeah ive got a bet on her to win :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ilovepink;6180796

LISA OUTnow xxx

defo

YEY!!!!

:lol:

about bleedin time.....skank

She did not expect the Boo's... lol

i'm looking forward to seeing who wins the pov tomorrow on bb usa :thumbsup: i'd love jordan to win it & take jeff off the block then natalie will go home :whistling: :lol:

Original Poster

cheerleader;6182422

i'm looking forward to seeing who wins the pov tomorrow on bb usa … i'm looking forward to seeing who wins the pov tomorrow on bb usa :thumbsup: i'd love jordan to win it & take jeff off the block then natalie will go home :whistling: :lol:

not good im not happy :x

bellows;6189829

not good im not happy :x

Want Jeff to go now. there was no need to tell Michele to get away from him when she won POV.

Jordan or dare i say it maybe Kevin? to win!

Original Poster

borolad94;6189844

Want Jeff to go now. there was no need to tell Michele to get away from … Want Jeff to go now. there was no need to tell Michele to get away from him when she won POV. Jordan or dare i say it maybe Kevin? to win!

jordan to win she needs the money to buy a home for her family
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions