Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Fan
13 Comments

Original Poster

okay lets not then

LISA OUT

now xxx

I just think Lisa has been so false in there, started to show some true colours this week, sneaky very sneaky! Sophie to win!!

I don't think any of them deserve to win this year.

They are all pretty false...

Lisa = False
See a vash = False
The queer one = queeny false...

Been a poor year for BB. They need to change the voting process, all the fun ones get evicted as they get positive and negative publicity...

Original Poster

neanie;6181222

I just think Lisa has been so false in there, started to show some true … I just think Lisa has been so false in there, started to show some true colours this week, sneaky very sneaky! Sophie to win!!

yeah ive got a bet on her to win :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ilovepink;6180796

LISA OUTnow xxx

defo

YEY!!!!

:lol:

about bleedin time.....skank

She did not expect the Boo's... lol

i'm looking forward to seeing who wins the pov tomorrow on bb usa :thumbsup: i'd love jordan to win it & take jeff off the block then natalie will go home :whistling: :lol:

Original Poster

cheerleader;6182422

i'm looking forward to seeing who wins the pov tomorrow on bb usa … i'm looking forward to seeing who wins the pov tomorrow on bb usa :thumbsup: i'd love jordan to win it & take jeff off the block then natalie will go home :whistling: :lol:

not good im not happy :x

bellows;6189829

not good im not happy :x

Want Jeff to go now. there was no need to tell Michele to get away from him when she won POV.

Jordan or dare i say it maybe Kevin? to win!

Original Poster

borolad94;6189844

Want Jeff to go now. there was no need to tell Michele to get away from … Want Jeff to go now. there was no need to tell Michele to get away from him when she won POV. Jordan or dare i say it maybe Kevin? to win!

jordan to win she needs the money to buy a home for her family
Post a comment
@
    Text