Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

BBC APPRENTICE TV TICKETS

Posted 13th Oct
FREE TV TICKETS! lostintv.com/tv-…058

BBC Apprentice is back - which also means a brand new series of The Apprentice: You’re Fired, with our brand new host Tom Allen.

Another batch of business hopefuls battle it out for the chance to set up a business in partnership with Lord Sugar. Join us in the studio for an advance screening of the new episode of The Apprentice, followed by the full live recording of the interview show, with very special guests on the panel!

WHEN:
Monday 14th October - doors open at 5:15pm
Monday 21st October - shows at 12:00pm, 5:15pm
Monday 4th November - doors open at 12:00pm

WHERE:
Elstree Studios, Shenley Road, Borehamwood,, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JG

Don’t miss out, FREE audience tickets booking now
Community Updates
Lost In Tv DealsMisc

Groups

Top comments
dara was the best..so funny. don't know why they got rid of him
That Tom Allen is insufferable
11 Comments
Shame it’s not Rhod Gilbert anymore or this would be worth it
dara was the best..so funny. don't know why they got rid of him
Hey All we have a NEW member, a member who is so passionate about "The Apprentice" he joins this wonderful website to tell us all about it lol , thanks, not sure people who live outside London would be to interested in watching the Apprentice Live but thanks for the heads-up, thanks to your newbie post the studio may fill up now, Personally I am not so bothered about the UK Apprentice, I will check it out occasionally, I must admit though I did enjoy the old USA Apprentice back in the days I watched almost every series, who have thunk back in those days Donald Trump would become US President lol

Still as the for the UK Apprentice I do enjoy watching "Your Fired" afterwards, its so funny, anyhow I will check out the latest series and the latest candidates on iPlayer, so thanks.

Welcome to HotUKDeals.
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 13th Oct
That Tom Allen is insufferable
Most live TV recordings are pretty painful to watch in the audience. The only one I've been to that was great was Not the Nine o'clock News when I was about 12!
Voted cold as it’s Tom Allen
Tom Allen nooooooooooooooo
Loved Dara, Rhod was also great- never missed an episode. Horrified when i learnt Tom became the new host- ruins everything he turns up on, Apprentice, GBBO etc. Really annoyed!
lettherebedeals13/10/2019 11:50

Hey All we have a NEW member, a member who is so passionate about "The …Hey All we have a NEW member, a member who is so passionate about "The Apprentice" he joins this wonderful website to tell us all about it lol , thanks, not sure people who live outside London would be to interested in watching the Apprentice Live but thanks for the heads-up, thanks to your newbie post the studio may fill up now, Personally I am not so bothered about the UK Apprentice, I will check it out occasionally, I must admit though I did enjoy the old USA Apprentice back in the days I watched almost every series, who have thunk back in those days Donald Trump would become US President lol Still as the for the UK Apprentice I do enjoy watching "Your Fired" afterwards, its so funny, anyhow I will check out the latest series and the latest candidates on iPlayer, so thanks. Welcome to HotUKDeals.

Rather like, in a pub, drinking about deals and no deals, then someone new joins in and say: have I got news for you: The Les Pretend.
Another batch of business halfwits battle it out for the chance to set up a business in partnership with Mr Sugar.

That posh women's underwear expert is starting to annoy me already
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell14/10/2019 11:09

Another batch of business halfwits battle it out for the chance to set up …Another batch of business halfwits battle it out for the chance to set up a business in partnership with Mr Sugar.That posh women's underwear expert is starting to annoy me already

Yeah I stopped watching the UK edition a few series ago due to some contestants been so annoying, I did find the USA Apprentice far more palatable back in the day, but that finished years ago, Trump as no time for The Apprentice because apparently he's to busy posting messages on Twitter and going to the salon for fake tans LOL
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 14th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants