Groups

BBC asks "Have You Been Seduced by HotUKDeals?" and Would Like You To Share Your Tips and Tricks

BBC2 is making a programme with Mary Portas - presenter of "Mary Queen of Shops" - about the British high street and how shopping habits are changing to cope with the economic downturn.

They would like to hear from anyone who has a story to tell: Are you a self confessed shopoholic who is feeling the pinch? Maybe you've mastered the art of finding a bargain and would like to share some of your tricks? Are you a family who has tightened the purse strings and changed your shopping patterns to save some money?

How ever you have been affected - contact Jessica at: jessica.stoddart@bbc.co.uk or on 07949 182 865.

17 Comments

Not sure about 'seduced', more of a 'date rape'. :oops:

im addicted to this site

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar3045_3.gif Hi Rayman x
    Thanks for posting
    Do your legs ache?

Do you think she'll be able to answer that question of whats the point in BW? :lol:

ahhh just some light hearted humor, why don't they just ask Martin Lewis litterally EVERYTHING to do with money on the high street is his domain.

this site made me a shopaholic and now im skint cos i keep spending, i deserve compensation :x

ilovelilac;4663773

this site made me a shopaholic and now im skint cos i keep spending, i … this site made me a shopaholic and now im skint cos i keep spending, i deserve compensation :x

LOL. If this was America, we would all club together and have a class action suit against HUKD! :roll:

Trickyjabs;4663850

LOL. If this was America, we would all club together and have a class … LOL. If this was America, we would all club together and have a class action suit against HUKD! :roll:

A bit like that Mersey Pension Fund action against RBS? (sorry slightly off topic)

A group of uk pensioners, represented by a uk spokeswoman (cherie blair) against a uk based bank..... IN AMERICAN HIGH COURT!

why? becuase thats where RBS' troubles arouse apparently.

So if you wanna sue HUKD (and I dont condone this - possible infractionable offence) then try and find a random connection with the yanks and they'll be more than up for it, providing they get their cut.

ilovelilac;4663773

this site made me a shopaholic and now im skint cos i keep spending, i … this site made me a shopaholic and now im skint cos i keep spending, i deserve compensation :x

Are you fat too? ( hotukdeals.com/ite…-me ) you could double your earnings!

Banned

ilovelilac;4663773

me to

DragonChris;4663921

Are you fat too? ( … Are you fat too? ( http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/359732/omg-are-u-kidding-me ) you could double your earnings!

not fat enough :-(

I think a lot of people have been seduced by HUKD and not just in the bargain finding sense. :giggle:

http://thelittlechimpsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/face-hooked2.jpg

pm the email to bg1 and the jfk

(serious)

stratomaster;4664121

pm the email to bg1 and the jfk(serious):)

What do you think they'd say? :-D

Banned

nothing like a bit of self promotion for the site then ? now I thought that was against the rules ..

dog_cop;4664754

nothing like a bit of self promotion for the site then ? now I thought … nothing like a bit of self promotion for the site then ? now I thought that was against the rules ..

Shhhhh......you'll be banned if you don't follow the rules...even the law isn't above the HUKD law. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;4664667

What do you think they'd say? :-D

i dunno but i think they'd film bg1 like they film andy mcnab, you know with all the shadows over his face, or from a distance. So he can still show off his guns, but you wouldn't be able to recognise his face.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions