BBC "expert" olympic commentators think that the referee is a cameraman.

Found 17th Feb
liveleak.com/vie…073

Ahh the good old BBC using only experts, well bundles of licence payers cash!
Community Updates
Top comments
Damn, life must be pretty boring if people are knit picking things such as this.
Graham19791 h, 0 m ago

They'll have Diane Abbott doing the points totals at the end and we will …They'll have Diane Abbott doing the points totals at the end and we will will with 50 squillion points.

She's probably better at English than you.
13 Comments
They'll have Diane Abbott doing the points totals at the end and we will will with 50 squillion points.
Damn, life must be pretty boring if people are knit picking things such as this.
The BBC can bite ma banger.
Graham19791 h, 0 m ago

They'll have Diane Abbott doing the points totals at the end and we will …They'll have Diane Abbott doing the points totals at the end and we will will with 50 squillion points.

Sad sad utterly sad.
33281182-outMU.jpg
fanpages4 h, 16 m ago

And sliding down a slope. Now if we equal or beat our highest ever record of FOUR (we got this last time and in 1924)and we spent £31,000,000 on funding, is £7,750,000 a good and worthwhile investment? Have it swirl round in those heads for a few seconds. We could have given each of the winners £1,000,000 each, saved £27,000,000 and spent it on health care. Just saying.

Plus lets not forget the BBC has the cream of the crop out there, They can't tell referees from a camera man (not having a camera wasn't clue enough). What do you think YOU have spent on such ground breaking coverage?
Graham19798 m ago

I'm waiting for you to post some deals, 12 in how many years? Nobody likes …I'm waiting for you to post some deals, 12 in how many years? Nobody likes a free-loader now do they?

Graham19792 m ago

And sliding down a slope. Now if we equal or beat our highest ever record …And sliding down a slope. Now if we equal or beat our highest ever record of FOUR (we got this last time and in 1924)and we spent £31,000,000 on funding, is £7,750,000 a good and worthwhile investment? Have it swirl round in those heads for a few seconds. We could have given each of the winners £1,000,000 each, saved £27,000,000 and spent it on health care. Just saying.Plus lets not forget the BBC has the cream of the crop out there, They can't tell referees from a camera man (not having a camera wasn't clue enough). What do you think YOU have spent on such ground breaking coverage?

Graham197946 m ago

I'm waiting for you to post some deals, 12 in how many years? Nobody likes …I'm waiting for you to post some deals, 12 in how many years? Nobody likes a free-loader now do they?

Yawn.
Graham197913 h, 15 m ago

And sliding down a slope. Now if we equal or beat our highest ever record …And sliding down a slope. Now if we equal or beat our highest ever record of FOUR (we got this last time and in 1924)and we spent £31,000,000 on funding, is £7,750,000 a good and worthwhile investment? Have it swirl round in those heads for a few seconds. We could have given each of the winners £1,000,000 each, saved £27,000,000 and spent it on health care. Just saying.Plus lets not forget the BBC has the cream of the crop out there, They can't tell referees from a camera man (not having a camera wasn't clue enough). What do you think YOU have spent on such ground breaking coverage?

There is a fundamental difference between us here, Graham'; I don't care.
Graham197914 h, 41 m ago

The broadcast in your clip was from media city 8n Salford though.
Ioa19 h, 53 m ago

Damn, life must be pretty boring if people are knit picking things such as …Damn, life must be pretty boring if people are knit picking things such as this.

*nitpicking.
deleted1431257
BBC coverage full of Balding, boring Chemmy Alcott and boring guests talking and vastly overhyping to oblivion the British athletes (and slamming them back down to Earth with aplomb (Elise Christie - speaking of which, that Canadian Kim Boutin speed skater got away with two clear offences in the 500m semis and final earlier this week yet ended up with Bronze? An absolute disgrace to the credibility of refereeing in the sport)), poor commentary (for example in the Skeleton and Luge, and especially the Ice Hockey. The Ski Sunday guys have been the best BBC Winter Olympics commentators by a country mile), and too much reliance on switching to the Red Button. This is why I have been watching the Eurosport coverage instead.

It's unfortunate to say because I enjoyed the Olympics coverage before this year's Winter Olympics, but I am glad the Olympic exclusive broadcast rights have been acquired by Discovery (owners of Eurosport) and am looking forward to their Summer Olympics coverage in Tokyo 2020.
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 18th Feb
Somebody needs to get out more
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants