BBC iPlayer firmware for Technika STBHDIS2010

Found 28th Sep 2012
Hi,

thought i would give people that were asking for the link to the firmware so you can get iPlayer on the box.

links in 1st post.
Community Updates
MiscBBCTechnika
16 Comments
BBC iPlayer firmware.

Read the ReadMe file in the folder, it will tell you exactly what to do

Edited by: "hasj2" 28th Sep 2012
Much appreciated. Thanks.
Very decent of you hasj2. Thanks.
Link doesnt seem to work as it wont let me download it.

Anychance you could upload it to sendspace.com/ instead please.

Thanks
Thanks for that.

It was actually me that requested it on sendspace I fianlly just had the email through to reset my password.

Downloaded fine and working well!!
thanks!
Umm, tried this update something went wrong now the box is stuck on an amber light and not responding... any help?
Updated last night without issue. Pull the plug. Make sure there is nothing else on the usb pen; all you need is the "HYLAB_7105" folder. Insert usb pen. Hold 'menu' on front of box; plug back in.
I tried that, it is just stuck on an amber light, I tried a different USB, I then reformatted the USB (on a windows machine as I typically use a mac) The box is just not responding to anything anymore... Is there a manual override or something like that I can try?

The other thing is that the box is a Technika STBHDIS2010HY box, I assumed that this was the same box?...
Edited by: "Joshua243" 3rd Oct 2012
Channel Zero websites states: "Please note that this upgrade is only intended for boxes with a model number STBHDIS2010."

ch-zero.tv/sup…ort

Looks like you have a different model. Different enough anyway for this firmware to break it.

"Is it worth trying the Technika STBHDIS2010HY? I have seen conflicting information about this box. Some say the hardware cannot support the iptv services..."

avforums.com/for…tml

Maybe if you can find the correct firmware, but if it's completely DOA...
Thank you for taking the trouble. Apologies for late reply, I didnt see the message.

Cheers, P:)
pill

Thank you for taking the trouble. Apologies for late reply, I didnt see … Thank you for taking the trouble. Apologies for late reply, I didnt see the message.Cheers, P:)

No problem, Better late than never :P, please make sure its the correct model, as some people tried it with a different model and found some trouble.
Hi i have installed A3M ST2A 10 0161 build 10 software and the hylab software but no joy.The box is working okay but cant get BBC iplayer.Have i missed something.Thanks for any info.Nigel.
Thanks just put this on my parent's box and it worked perfectly. iplayer is now available.
JayTee8

Thanks just put this on my parent's box and it worked perfectly. iplayer … Thanks just put this on my parent's box and it worked perfectly. iplayer is now available.

no problem
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants