Groups

BBC iPlayer song download

Hi all... I heard a song on the radio this morning (A parody sung by Alicia Keys on Radio 1) I can listen to it again on iPlayer but would really like to download it. Is it in any way possible ?

Cheers

11 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks dan that looks interesting will give it a try

danmc;8628037

Try this out http://po-ru.com/diary/iplayer-downloads-for-the-masses/

I use this a lot, but it wont download only that one song, will download the whole show... so you will need another program to cut just that song out.

Has it made it's way onto YouTube yet? There are a few sites that will let you specify a YouTube vid, then convert the audio of it to an MP3 to download...

What song was it:?

Looks like you weren't the only one impressed, I'll have a listen...

hotukdeals.com/ite…adi

lol north wales, I suggest you use something like ]this (free trial) It'll record to mp3 from whatever's playing on your computer.

So was it Alicia Keys who sung it? I thought it didnt sound like her.

if you find it on youtube there's numerous programs/websites you can use to rip the song from there =]

Original Poster

Thanks ! and sorry (been cutting the grass !) Yes Alicia keys sung it bbc.co.uk/ipl…ter FF to 1:44:45 nothing particularly special but I like it

LOL just listened to again... not sure it is Alicia now ?

Original Poster

SirBargainsALot;8628290

Has it made it's way onto YouTube yet? There are a few sites that will … Has it made it's way onto YouTube yet? There are a few sites that will let you specify a YouTube vid, then convert the audio of it to an MP3 to download...

coerce86;8628645

if you find it on youtube there's numerous programs/websites you can use … if you find it on youtube there's numerous programs/websites you can use to rip the song from there =]

Not as far as i'm aware, that would be great d\l it straight to iTunes

Edit youtube.com/wat…vF0 :thumbsup:

Thanks all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions